07: Jealousy

Y/N's Point of View

*The Next Day*

I woke up feeling something heavy on my body. I open my eyes and see Lia is sleeping soundly on my chest. Just like the old days. I tried to get up in silence,but end up waking Lia up.

Y/N: Morning Lia!!

Lia: Morning Oppa...

Her voice is tired and sleepiness from her sleep

Y/N: Can you let me go!?

Lia: Just stay like this for a minute.

I did what she said. After a minute pass, Lia let me go.

Y/N: Thanks for inviting me!! I enjoy it

Lia: No problem Oppa!!

Y/N: Okay go back to sleep now!!

Lia: Okie!!

Lia went back to her sleep. I check the clock and it's 6 a.m. I went out of Itzy's dorm and go to my car. I drive back to Twice's dorm. I open the front of door and see...

...A mess. Everything is so messy. I notice the girls were on the floor crying while sleeping. I can see that sojus were on the table. Okay maybe I have gone too far on the punishment. I decide to carry all of them bridal style to their room. When it's Chaeyoung turn, I put her on the bed next to Dahyun and Tzuyu. I was about to go but Chaeyoung hold my hand back

Chaeyoung: O-O-Oppa...W-Why d-did y-you l-l-left u-us!!??

I can feel that she's about to cry again

I can feel that she's about to cry again. Her eyes were red. Probably she had been crying last night like the girls. I felt guilty that I did that to them and this is the result.

Y/N: I'm Sorry, Chaeyoung..I shouldn't do this to you and the others.

Chaeyoung: I'm S-Sorry t-too!!

Y/N: You can go back to sleep now!!

Chaeyoung weakly nod and go back to sleep. I close the door of the School Meal Club's room and go downstairs. They probably didn't eat yesterday so I decide to make them something nice. I decide to make some nice chicken curry and mousse. I finish making chicken curry for everyone...Well extra dishes for someone very hungry. I was preparing some ingredients for the desserts when I feel many arms hugging me. I turn around and see 9 girls hugging me tight.

Nayeon: Y-Y/N Oppa!!Why did you leave us!!

Jeongyeon: Oppa!!You know how much we miss you!!

Momo: I miss your cooking!!

Sana: I miss you letting me kiss your cheek!!

Jihyo: I miss our moment!!

Mina: I miss your kindness!!

Dahyun: I miss you!!

Tzuyu: I miss your pat!!

Y/N: I'm Sorry girls...

Twice: DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!!

Y/N: I promise!!

After finish making mousses and put them in the fridge, the girls are having breakfast. Judging by their faces, they look happy to eat my food.

Jihyo: This is so good!!

Sana: This is amazing!!

Momo: Can i have another dish!?

Y/N: Sure Momo!!

We finish eating breakfast but the girls didn't full yet. They explain that since I'm gone,they didn't eat anything. Thank GodJihyo that I made mousses for the girls. I go to the kitchen and take out the mousses in the fridge. I give it to them and they start to enjoy it. They were happy little kids.

Nayeon: So Y/N-Oppa!!What did you last night!?

Y/N: Um...

Sana: Oppa tell us!!

Mina: Please!!

Y/N: I go to the party that Lia from Itzy invite me with Blackpink in their dorm!!

Suddenly, the atmosphere in the room change. It was cold. I look at there face and they seem to be...

... Jealous?

Nayeon: What did you do at the party!?

Jeongyeon: Did you have fun!?

Momo: Did you make them dinner!?

Sana: Did you kiss them!?

Jihyo: Are they better than us!?

Mina: Did they make you feel comfortable!?

Chaeyoung: Did you treat them better than treat us!?

Tzuyu: Did you sleep with them!?

Dahyun: Answer Oppa!!

Y/N: Um..I..

Everything around start turning black. The girls start to get closer with their dark creepy face.

*Ting*

My phone rang and it was Lia!!

'Can we meet at the cafe in the shopping mall Oppa' The message said. I look back at the girls and their face was dark and they start to have red eyes like demons...

I'm Screwed

Twice: OPPA!!

Twice's Point of View

What make you think you can steal our man Lia?Just you wait!!

================================

I think I messed up the Twice POV :))