16: Dahyun

Y/N's Point of View

I woke up from my sleep with a headache.

'If I didn't stay up all night working, I would feel better by now.'

I slowly get out of my bed and go to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine. I get dressed and go downstairs to see Dahyun sitting in the couch. Dahyun look up and greet me.

"Morning Oppa!!"Dahyun said.

"Morning Dahyun!!"I greet her back.

"So why are you up so early!?"I asked her.

"Well..."Dahyun stop a bit before standing up walking towards me.

"I want you to go with me to a amusement park!!"I giggle a bit.

"Sure we can Dahyun!!"I said and the next thing I know that Dahyun jump excitingly.

"Thanks Oppa!!"Dahyun smiled.

"Your welcome!!"I said as I go to the kitchen

(*Time skip*)

We both arrive at the amusement park and to be honest it is way bigger than I expected.

I look around to see if there is any place interesting. Then,it caught my attention...A roller coaster.

Dahyun notice it and beg me not to go there.

"What!!Are you a chicken!?"I said.

"NO!!!"Dahyun shouted.

"Then, let's go to the roller coaster!!"I said.

"Hmph!!Fine!!"Dahyun said and then pouted very cutely.

We got to the roller and I sit in the front just for the 'best experience'

We got to the roller and I sit in the front just for the 'best experience'. Hehe...

"SO!!BEFORE THE RIDE TAKE AWAY !!DOES ANYONE NOT WANT TO TAKE THE RIDE!?"The instructor said and Dahyun quickly raise her hand but i put it down.

"You are not getting off!!"I said earning a whine from Dahyun.

"OKAY LET THE RIDE BEGINS!!"The instructor said and the ride took off.