08:Cafe

Y/N's Point of View

I arrive at cafe and see Lia standing near the cafe.

Lia: Oh hi Y/N-Oppa!!

Y/N: Oh hi Lia..

Lia: Oppa what's wrong!?Did something happen!?

Y/N: Well..

*Flashback*

Twice: OPPA!!

Nayeon: OPPA WHAT DID YOU WITH LIA AT THE PARTY!!??

Jeongyeon: DID YOU SLEEP WITH HER!!??

Y/N: No i didn't sleep with her!

Momo: THEN HOW SHE HAS YOUR NUMBER!!??

Y/N: I gave it to her!!

Sana: WHY WOULD YOU GIVE HER THE NUMBER!!??

Y/N: Because she ask for it-

Jihyo: AND YOU GAVE IT TO HER!!??

Mina: IS SHE TRYING TO FLIRT YOU!!??

Y/N: No she's not trying to flirt me Mina!!

Dahyun: THEN WHY YOU DID YOU GIVE HER THE NUMBER!!

Y/N: I give it to her because one she ask for it,two because we are childhood friend and last, we can talk to her like my old days!!

Chaeyoung: WHAT IF SHE DO THAT TO TAKE YOU AWAY!!??

Tzuyu: OR WORSE DATE YOU!!

Y/N: Girls!!Don't be like Jealous of Lia!!

Twice: WE ARE NOT JEALOUS OF LIA!!WE ARE JUST WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!

Y/N: Don't be worried!!Nothing will happen to me!!

Twice: LET US FOLLOW YOU TO MAKE SURE!!

Y/N: I don't think you should-

Twice: NO!!

I tried to escape but the girls keep hugging me tightly. How can I escape!?

Y/N: Girls!!Let me go!!

Twice: No!!We want to go with you!!

Y/N: That's it!!If you don't let me go, i will never spend time with you girls ever again!!

The girls let go and pout.

Y/N: I'm sorry girls!!But I promise I will spend time with you later!!

Twice: Okay...

Y/N: Good..Bye!!

Twice: Bye Oppa...

*Flashback End*

Lia: Wow...

Y/N: I know!!

Lia: Anyway let's get in shall we!?

Y/N: Yeah sure!!

We get inside the cafe and order our drinks. We sit in a table waiting for our drinks. Silence fills between us.

Lia: So

Y/N: So

Silence fills between us again.

Y/N: You go first..

Lia: So me and Itzy had discussed about something and I want to tell you about it.

Y/N: Okay....What is it about!?

Lia take a silence for a bit.

Lia: Do you want to be Itzy's manager!?

Tzuyu's Point of View

I start feeling boring so I decide to go shopping a bit. I decide to go to my room to change my clothes. I finish dressing and go outside before someone interrupt me.

Jihyo: Tzuyu!!Where are you going!?

Tzuyu: Go shopping!!

Sana: Wait can we go with you!?

Tzuyu: Um...Sure!?

All: Yay!!

The girls go to there room to change their outfits. They came down and we both head outside.

*Time skip*

We both arrive at the mall and start shopping. We decide to spilt up and go to different kind of shop. I was doing fine with the clothes i just bought until I saw Y/N with...Lia in the cafe. What are they up to!?I decide to follow them inside the cafe. They were sitting in the table. I don't want to get caught so i decide to order a drink and sit the next table that they are sitting. I turn my back toward so they think I am one of the normal costumer. Then, I listen to their conversation. It was kinda boring until...

Lia: Do you want to be Itzy's manager!?

What!!??I knew it,Lia is trying to steal our manager. Please say no Y/N-Oppa.

Y/N: I don't know,Lia!!I may have to think about it!!

NANI!!He is thinking about joining them. No this can't be happening.

Lia: I will give you a week to think about it. It's that okay Y/N-Oppa!?

Y/N: Um..Sure!!

I have to do something to stop him from being Itzy's manager and quit being with us. UGH!!It is not even a week and it is crazy already!!What can I do-No,What can we do to prevent this!?

Please stay with us Y/N-Oppa!!