13:Sana

Y/N's Point of View

I woke up because I felt something hugging tight under my blanket. I check under it and see Sana sleeping while hugging me tightly.

"Sana!!What are you doing here!?"I asked.

"Sleeping with you of course!!"She said in a childish way.

"When did you even get in here?"

"I sneak in!!"She said.

Aish this girl.

"Sana!!Can you let me go!?"I said trying to get free from Sana's hug.

"No~"Sana said with an annoyed yet cute tone."I want to stay like this."

"Sorry Sana but we don't have all day!!"I said.

"Fine!!"Sana said while moving away from. I was about to go inside the bath room until Sana said.

"But you own me a date~"She said in a seductive way. Really!!Now it's Sana turns to hangout with me. GodJihyo why did you do this me.

(The Author: Because GodJihyo wants it to be that way!!)

(Jihyo: Hey listen you little dragon!!I didn't want it that way!!)

(The Author: Sure you didn't want it that way!!*Start running*)

(Jihyo: YAH!!GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE DRAGON!!*Start chasing the author*)

(Back to the stories)

What just happened!? Anyway, I get inside the bathroom and change my clothes. I got outside my bathroom and see there is no sign of Sana. Maybe she went downstairs. I go downstairs for the breakfast. I look at the living room and see Sana is laying in the couch.

"Oh Oppa!!Come sit next to me!!"Sana said doing her puppy eyes.

"Fine.."I said.

"Yay!!"Sana said while holding my arms."Oppa!!Can we hang out today!?"

"I don't know!!"I said."Depends on what we are doing!?"

"It's gonna be fun Oppa!!"Sana said.

"If you say so..."I said.

"Yas!!"Sana said while celebrating like a kid. I wonder where she is taking me to.

"By the way,who is cooking!?"I asked Sana after I smell something nice in the kitchen.

"Mina!!"She said. So Mina is cooking." Can I go to kitchen and see what she is cooking-"

"NO!!"Sana screamed while giving me a glare.

"Sana,I just checkin-"

"NO!!I want to hang out with you!!" This girl...