princess prom part one

No Pov:

Adora received some sort of invitation thing for a princess prom." Uh, hey, guys, I got an invitation to the All Princess Ball, Winter Wonderland. Do you know what this is?"Adora  asked.

Velocity was sitting down reading while Glimmer and bow jumped up and started running around.

"Princess Prom! Princess Prom! Princess Prom! We are going to Princess Prom!"Bow and Glimmer yelled in unison."Okay, you've gone crazy. I'll just come back later."Adora said before trying to leave.

Velocity closed her book and looked at the invite."princess prom?"velocity questioned."The ball is a meeting for all the princesses of Etheria."Bow said."And a giant party! Dancing, food, fancy dresses."Glimmer said excitedly.

"Dancing?"Adora questioned."It only happens once a decade. I've been waiting years for this!"Glimmer said excitedly still."Uh, I'm only a princess sometimes, so are you sure I should even go?"Adora asked."of course!"Velocity said excitedly.

"Of course! Every princess is invited! That includes you and velocity!"Glimmer agreed.

"Oh yeah. It's all in the invite."Bow said."Rules for greeting the hostess. Expected curtsy depth? Proper stair descending etiquette?"Adora said confused.

velocity looked at it as well and was also confused." The ball has been going on for centuries. There's a lot of etiquette stuff you gotta do before you can party."bow said pumping his arm in the air.

"It's gonna be so much fun! And Princess Frosta is hosting it this year in the Kingdom of Snows! Her magic is incredibly powerful. She'd be a huge get for The Rebellion!"Glimmer said happily.

Adora let out a whimper and velocity nuzzled into her shoulder.

"Don't worry! I'll be with you as well as velocity and so will Bow 'cause he's going as my plus one!"Glimmer said."Uh actually--"bow said." It's the best friend squad in action! Right Bow?"Glimmer said looking at bow.

"About that... I'm going with Perfuma."Bow said looking down.

"What!?"

"didn't think it would be a big deal."Bow said confused." It's not. It's fine. I'm just surprised. When did you two even talk about it?"Glimmer asked.Bow tells Glimmer about how Perfuma asked him to the prom.

"thought it'd be fun. And besides, Perfuma's cool, right?"Bow said.

"She's fine. But we always go to events together. We have our whole routine."Glimmer said"We wear matching outfits, share inside jokes and eat ice cream afterwards. It's our thing.".

"Well, there's nothing wrong with a new thing. I gotta get ready. We'll hang out there, okay?"Bow replied.

"But I liked our old thing."Glimmer said sadly as she walked away."Glimmer! Good. No time to waste!"Adora said.

Adora took Glimmer into her bedroom" I think advance prep will be key to success. I've divided the rules into base parts. Dance rules, etiquette rules, rules for greeting the hostess."Adora said clearing her throat" I'm familiarizing myself with targets. Ask me anything." Adora said pointing at a chart" Princess Frosta."Glimmer said."Ruler of The Kingdom of Snows, has the biggest kingdom outside of Bright Moon, neutral in the fight against the Horde."Adora said " Allies with the Star Sisters who are friends with Mermista, but not Sweet Bee who is dating Peekablue as you can tell by the string. Up means friends, down means frenemies. And I made an obstacle course!"Adora continued showing an obstacle course which had a few purple feathers sticking on some of the manaquines.

"I'm feeling good! I'm prepared for any and all scenarios. I am so ready for this ball."Adora said.

" Great! What are you wearing?"Glimmer asked."I was just gonna go as She-Ra. I mean, she has better hair."Adora replied.

"Well, you can't go as She-Ra. They have a strict no weapons rule. Neutral ground and all. So, you'll have to leave your sword at the door."Glimmer said.

"Ugh, how are there more parts to this invite?"Adora said looking at the paper."You know what this means?"Glimmer gasped.

" That clothes don't matter and I should keep on studying?"Adora said."It's makeover time!!"Glimmer yelled.

Glimmer helped Adora get ready choosing her a red dress and hair pin, before leading her down a hallway."wait Glimmer where are we going"Adora yelled.

"to get some one"Glimmer replied.Glimmer soon reached a door and knocked.Glimmer blindfolded Adora and led her in."ok Adora look"Glimmer said as Adora took the blindfold off.

A bouquet of blue and purple roses in it.Adora looked at the giver and soon saw velocity."velocity"Adora said face going red.

(picture above) Velocity was wearing a blue tux with pale blue shirt and bow tie as well as blue bow on her tail.

"do you like them?"Velocity asked."yes"Adora said quickly kissing her on the lips.Causing velocitys face to go red."ok let's go"Glimmer said.