the sword and gauntlets part one

I'll put this symbol ⚠️ before and after ⚠️ trigger warning for panic attacks.

No Pov:

Adora and velocity were training together.Adora was hitting the punching bag with a picture of the queen of bright moon on it.she was their Enemy.

Velocity would also hit the punching bag as well as try and bite it, Adora would have to drag her off it causing it to tear and leak stuffing all around where her bite marks were.

Adora grunted while punching the bag as well as mimicked gun shot sounds."Hey, princess, you looking at me? "Adora shouted before kicking the bag which hit velocity who was standing behind it.

"oof!"She coughed as the bag made contact with her."Velocity are you ok?"Adora asked concerned for her friend."yep I'm fine"Velocity said her purple eyes full of life and shyness.

"I'm so glad."Adora said hugging velocity close.Velocitys tail wrapped around adoras leg."All squadrons, report to training area immediately for evaluation.

"A voice over the PA spoke."we better get going"Velocity said flapping her wings."let's go"Adora spoke.Velocity was flying while Adora ran to the training room.

Quick timeskip

Adora and velocity got in line waiting for their assignment both in training gear the floor beneath them lighting up."Psst. Anyone seen Catra?"Adora whispered as Lonnie shrugged her shoulders in response.

"Not again"Adora scoffed.While velocity flinched slightly at the name.Catra had always been a Little weird around her the most recent event was when velocity was going to sleep when she felt someone look at her and then looking up and seeing Catra watching her.

It creeped her out but because Adora trusted Catra,velocity felt like she  had to put up with it.

"At attention, cadets. Your simulation is about to begin. Here's your scenario."A horde captain said"You'll be passing through the treacherous Whispering Woods to reach the heart of the rebel insurgency, Bright Moon."

Kyle let out a whimper.

"Your mission is to defeat the Queen of the Princesses and liberate Bright Moon in Lord Hordak's name."captain colbalt said" Where's Catra?".

"She will be here. I promise."Adora said."She'll be here soon"Velocity said.

"Mm-hmm. The Whispering Woods is full of princesses.  Vicious, violent instigators."The captain said"They will take you out if given the chance. Don't give it to them. Good luck, recruits."The commander walked away and the doors opened.

velocitys Pov:

We walked into the training room and Adora put her visa in hologram mode.She looked up and saw the bots."Watch out!"Adora said.

"Adora behind you"I said before breathing a plume of purple fire onto a bot sneaking up on Adora."Thanks scales "She Said."no problem"I said shifting into a feline sort of creature.

"no problem"I said shifting into a feline sort of creature