ties that bind part two

No pov:

Velocitys face changed from happy to sad in a matter of seconds."velocity I'm sorry."Adora said to her.

"I need to be a better She-Ra than Mara. I need to know how to control my powers so I don't hurt people like she did."Adora spoke" Light Hope is the only one that can teach me, and she's broken."

"You don't have to do it alone you don't need to he freaking out about this Mara thing,you aren't going to hurt me"Velocity said calmly.

"How could I not? She ruined everything. And I don't know how to fix it."Adora cried.

"I'm sorry I didn't take this mission more seriously. The truth is, I'm just so excited to be with as I've had a massive crush on you."Velocity whispered" I guess I just got carried away."

"I'm sorry I dragged you into this with me. You were just velocity before I took you into the woods with us,as well let Catra hurt you and almost do something worse to you"Adora cried as she put a hand on velocitys cheek who leaned into her touch.

" Adora, I wouldn't trade my powers,my Tharis form or my anything I've got the chance to change the world now. To make it better than when I found it. I can't imagine ever going back. Can you?"Velocity asked

"No. I don't think I can."Adora smiled as the two began to glow.Adora glowed gold and velocity a bright iridescent purple.

" Is this...?"Adora asked." Our sacred bond?"velocity said excitedly.

Watchtower Thrummed to life and the field that was once dulled was then brought to life and thrumming to life with energy.

"This is it. This is what I've been sensing. This is the epicenter."Velocity said excitedly bouncing up and down.

"She-Ra destroyed this place, now it's up to She-Ra to fix it. For the honor of Grayskull!"Adora yelled happily velocity following soon after.

Watchtower still Thrummed with energy as did the field around it.

She-Ra fell off one of the floating rocks before Tharis caught her.

"Don't worry, I got this. Loop-de-loops!"Tharis said telepathically.

" Woo-hoo!"she chuckled" Wow!"

"Not a bad team. Looks like we're getting the hang of this."Tharis laughed telepathically.

Meanwhile

"Then I will be back to operation... My sensors indicate they fixed it. Good."Light hope said to herself.

Meanwhile

"At least we know for sure that Entrapta's alive, and working for the Horde, making weapons to wipe us out."Bow Said

"Hey guys. You'll never guess what velocity and I did today. We restored a First Ones' Watchtower so Light Hope can balance the planet, and we brought a whole field back to life and... What happened to you?"Adora asked

"Oh Adora, we've got a lot to catch you up on."Glimmer Groaned.