the beacon part one

No Pov:

A bird cawed in the background.Sea Hawk guides a skiff into the forest. Adora, Perfuma, Glimmer, Bow and Mermista hang their heads glumly while velocity was still unconscious.

"How could I let this happen?"Adora mumbled into velocitys hair."Adora, it's not your fault."Bow said.

" It IS my fault. Entrapta's gone because of my plan. "Adora cried."This only happened because we were all together. "Mermista said glumly."Mermista's right, being together makes us vulnerable."Perfuma said with tears in her eyes.

"Maybe there's a reason the Princess Alliance fell apart before. Maybe this whole thing was a bad idea."mermista cried."Mermista, no, you can't say that."Glimmer said shaking her head.

"Whatever. I don't want to be a part of it anymore. Sea Hawk, take me home. "mermista said to seahawk.Glimmerz eyes widened as she gasped.

She looked at Adora who's gaze was in velocity who was moving in her sleep her sleep. Perfuma clutched her knees to her chest and Glimmer frowns.

Timeskip

Adora Bow and Glimmer trudge along on the bridge towards Bright Moon castle.Adora held velocity bridal style who was now awake.

"Oh, Glimmer"Angella said protectively embracing Glimmer"Are you hurt?"Angella asked hugging her."Mom, you're crushing me. "Glimmer groaned"Mom, I'm fine, cut it out! "

"I will not cut it out. I've been beside myself with worry. "Angella said.

Angella noticed Glimmer didn't teleport out of her hug."You usually teleport out of my embraces. What's going on? "Angella questioned."Nothing, I just need to recharge. That's all."Glimmer said raising her hands.

"Of course, Guards, carry my daughter to the Moonstone Chamber at once."Angella commanded."I don't need to be carried, I can walk."Glimmer groaned"You're embarrassing me. "

"Fine. Then you have time to tell me what happened. I received word of Entrapta's loss."Angella said.

The Best Friends Squad looked away with a sad look and don't respond and velocity also let out a whimper as Adora hugged her.

"Well, Glimmer? Bow? Adora? Velocity? Someone tell me what happened. "Angela questioned.

"-Commander, it's my fault. "Adora said
."-The thing is... "bow said."she ha-"velocity stuttered."-Leave my friends alone! Give us a minute."Glimmer yelled at her mum.

"A minute? You were being held by the Horde. I've been going mad. Telling myself awful stories about what could've happened to you. "Angela yelled back."Jeeze, mom, relax. I'm fine. We'll talk later. "Glimmer said defensively as she left.

" This conversation isn't over! "Angela yelled back at her.Glimmer strides off and Adora eyes the queen." I'm- I'm sorry. "Adora said quietly to her."I'm sorry too"Velocity mumbled.

Timeskip

Glimmer leaned on the wall and began to glitch out.Glimmer groaned in pain."It's happening more often."Velocity said concerned for her friend.

"Does it hurt? "Bow asked."No, not much."Glimmer Said."We need to tell your mom. She'll know what to do. "Velocity said putting her hand on Glimmer's shoulder."No!"Glimmer yelled.

"Glimmer, Shadow Weaver did something to your powers. You can't teleport and, whatever this is, keeps happening. "Adora said standing beside velocity.

"I don't want my mom freaking out anymore than she already is. Okay? Besides, I always feel better after I recharge, so... "Glimmer groaned slightly.

Glimmer forced a smile. Adora, velocity and Bow look at each other.

"Then it's agreed. I'll recharge, stop glitching. Then my mom never has to know."Glimmer said like nothing happened.

Glimmer went to the moonstone chamber and recharged for a half an hour.

Timeskip

" I can feel you watching me."Glimmer said slightly annoyed."I am not."bow said huffly.

Glimmer opened one eye and Bow backs away as Adora play fighted with velocity.Adora grunted as velocity batted Adora with her tail. Glimmer sat up.

"See, I told you. Just needed to re-"Glimmer yelped as she glitched again.Bow gasped."It didn't work."velocity said concerned.

"Work? It made it worse."bow gasped."Glimmer? Are you up there?"Angela called up at them.

"Uh, guys? We have a problem."Adora said holding Velocitys hand."We cannot let my mom see me like this! "Glimmer hissed through gritted teeth.

Angella flew up to the chamber to see them.

"There you are, Glimmer. Are you feeling better? "Angela asked at the four smiling people." Whoa, Mom, can't a girl recharge in private? Anyway, we were just leaving. Bye!"Glimmer said quickly.

"Is everything all right? Glimmer? Glimmer, do not walk away from me. I just wanted to talk. "Angela said as the four left.