light hope part one

No Pov:

Adora screamed as she held onto the wall.Velocity was passed out next to the sword."velocity, please wake up"Adora called out before falling and landing next to them and grabbing them.

The small platform crumbled plunging the two into darkness.Adora kept screaming as she fell holding onto velocity.She then heard dismbodied voices.

" Hello, Adora."

"Adora..."

She heard Glimmer and bow laughing.

" Every hero needs a sidekick...right?"

"For the honor...of Grayskull!"Adora called turning into shera and holding onto velocity.

"I just need a little more time!"Adora heard

Adora screamed and then again in surprise at new scenery.The scream woke velocity who moaned In pain from her wing."are you ok?"Adora asked her girlfriend corncenly.

"I'm fine, just my wing hurts"Velocity replied rubbing her head.a hollogram then appeared "Hello, Adora and velocity."the Hologram said as velocity and Adora screeched."You've come at last."It spoke.

" Light Hope... I can't believe I'm really seeing you. I mean, I've seen you"Adora chuckled as velocity giggled at her girlfriends goofiness.

" in my brain, I think. But this is real!"Adora chuckled nervously" Is this real? Wait, am I dead? I fell...I'm sorry, I'm freaking out."Adora then cleared her throat" I'm Adora and this velocity my girlfriend"Adora said introducing the two.

" Yes, I know. I have been waiting for you two  since you were both infant, but I could not reach you."light hope spoke" And I could not protect you two from the Horde. I watched you two grow up from afar."

Velocity deadpanned while Adora looked slightly creeped out."Wow, that's--that's kind of creepy, honestly."Adora chuckled.

"Creepy? Yes. I have been called this before. I chose this form so as not to alarm you two"Light hope spoke calmly" but if it does not suit you, I will choose another."

Light Hope disappeared and reappeared in a different form,the form of a large gruesome bug.

"Is this better?"She asked as velocity and Adora shriek.

"Oh, no. That's--that's, um, that's definitely way worse."velocity stuttered.

Light Hope changed back to her normal form." Forgive me. My human protocol is many years out of date."Light hope spoke her Form and digital tone shifted and glitched "Allow me to select a new form that you will find appealing."

"Ooh, no, no, that's, thank you! No, that's enough, tha--no, that's--that's, that's t-totally okay, please stop! "Adora said raising her hands.

"I don't want to be rude, but, um...who are you?"Velocity asked curiously.

"I am Light Hope, Etheria's facilitator. I was created by the First Ones, as you call them."Light hope spoke digitally.

"Okay, quick follow-up...who are the First Ones?"Adora asked.

"The First Ones were explorers who journeyed from beyond the stars to settle Etheria as well as create the creatures known as Draconians. They built this place for you two...the Crystal Castle."Light hope said.

Adora shouted scaring velocity when Light Hope appeared suddenly next to her."Adora, velocity, I've waited so long for you two, and now the time has come to show you your destiny."light hope spoke.

" Great, because I actually had a quest--"Adora asked before getting interrupted.

Light hope made a hollogram"You are She-Ra, Etheria's champion, appointed by the First Ones to protect and unite our planet with your Tharis. There have been many before you, but the line was broken. "Adora gasps when the hologram of  She-Ra disappears but the Hologram of Tharis disappered before it

"You are the first She-Ra and Tharis in a thousand years."Light hope spoke.

"Everything on Etheria is connected. The princesses are granted power over the elements through their Runestones. "Light hope said " She-Ra,Tharis, it is your duty to bring the princesses together. Only then can balance be restored to Etheria."

Adora gasps slightly when her hand goes through a holographic silhouette of Glimmer.Velocity sniffed Some off them curiously.

"That sounds great, but the things is--"Adora said haughtily."You are correct. It is great."light hope interrupted.

When the princesses and their elements are in balance, Etheria functions as it should. "Light hope spoke .Adora gasped as Light Hope projects atrocities the Horde has committed which caused velocity to whimper as Adora comforted her .

" But the Horde is destroying us in their quest for power. There is no predicting what they will do next."Light hope said

"This is all super good information, um, and I can't wait to hear more "Adora chuckled nervously"just one thing, though--"

"Is there something you do not understand? I can start again from the beginning, if you would like. "light hope interrupted again.Adora shakes her hands and groans negatively, Light Hope disappears then reappears where she stood initially in the room

"I am Light Hope, Etheria's facilitator--"Light hope started.

Adora walked forward with velocity and scares herself by fazing through Light Hope, shouting.

" No, no, I got it."Adora said."yeah we understand it's just that our friend i--"

"Have I mentioned that you are chosen?"Light hope interrupted again.

"Can we skip to the part about our powers? We need to learn how to heal my friend."Adora Groaned leaning on velocity uninjured side for comfort.