the sea gate part one

In Bright Moon Council room. Spinerella, Netossa, a guard, Glimmer, Adora ,Velocity, and Bow are seated around a table. Angella sits on a fancy chair higher than all the rest."Council, we're looking for plans to strengthen our defenses against the Horde."queen Angella said"Who would like to go first?".Glimmer's hand shot up."Me, me, me. Me. Me, me."Glimmer whispered.

Angella sighed"Who besides Glimmer would like to go first?"Angella asked.Glimmer stood up.

"Mom-- Uh, eugh, your majesty. You should let me, Bow, velocity and Adora continue our princess recruitment mission."Glimmer said"If we can form a new Princess Alliance, The Rebellion would actually stand a chance for once.".

Angella shook her head."The princesses withdrew from the last alliance. They chose to focus on protecting their own lands."Angella said.

"So, are we supposed to just... give up? Please, let me try. "Glimmer whined"All I'm proposing is a diplomatic mission.". Again Angella sighed " So, what do you propose?"She asked.

Glimmer activated a holographic map of Etheria causing Velocitys pupils to go very large and Adora had to psychically hold her back from reaching across and grabbing the hologram.

"Anyone approaching Bright Moon by sea needs to pass through the Salineas Sea Gate. It's controlled by Mermista now that her father's retired."Glimmer spoke with confidence"With her on our side, the Rebellion could control the seas. We NEED this alliance with her, Mom.Arrows appear on the map as Glimmer talks to illustrate her point. After she finishes talking, the map vanishes.

"The journey is treacherous, Glimmer. I'm not sure."Angella said unsure."Don't worry, Mom. With She-Ra and Tharis, we can conquer anything."Glimmer said confidentiality."And, uh, we're also gonna need a boat."Velocity said timidly.

"With She-Ra,Tharis and a boat, we can conquer anything."Glimmer said again."Aaaaand an experienced sea captain."bow said.Glimmer groaned."With She-Ra, a boat, and an experienced sea captain,"Glimmer said through gritted teeth"we can conquer anything.".

"Very well."Angella sighed.Glimmer gasped."Yes!"She gasped.Glimmer teleported to kiss Angella and hug her."I mean it, Glimmer. No violence, and no collateral damage."Angella told the four.Glimmer teleported between Bow,velocityand Adora, throwing her hands over them.

"Thanks, Mom, you won't regret it."Glimmer said rapidly.

Miniature timeskip

Velocity and Adora got ready to leave.Velocity Changed her clothes also.

The two soon went out to see bow and Glimmer waiting

The two soon went out to see bow and Glimmer waiting."ok how are we going to get to seaworthy?"Bow asked.Adora smirked"velocity if you will"Adora said as velocity shapeshifted into a black and grey blue dragon.

Adora smirked"velocity if you will"Adora said as velocity shapeshifted into a black and grey blue dragon

Adora clambered onto her back while Glimmer teleported onto her back."hold on"Adora said as velocity took off causing Glimmer and bow to scream and Adora to laugh.

Timeskip past meeting Seahawk .

Adora, Glimmer and bow where on the ship.Velocity was in the same form as before swimming beside the ship as Adora watched her."Welcome aboard The Dragon's Daughter...III."Seahawk said gesturing widely at the ship.

"What happened to The Dragon's Daughters I and II?"Adora scoffed still watching velocity switch between her normal self and dragon."Tragically, they went down in flames..."Seahawk said sadly.

"How did that happen?"Bow asked in awe."set them on fire. "Seahawk said shamelessly. He leaped to the front of the bow and pointed ahead.

"ADVENTURE!"he yelled."Are we sure about this guy?"Adora said quietly to Glimmer."He just needs to get us there."Glimmer said quietly.

Timeskip to Seahawks shanty

I'm Sea Hawk, I am, I am

If you're looking for adventure, then I am your man

If you want to ride / On the waves of deepest blue

Through perilous winds / Then I got you

Some say I'm a hero / Some say I'm a man!

What I know for sure is / I'm Sea Hawk, I am, I am!

Seahawk sung.Adora rolled her eyes as velocitys darken snout peeked over the edge nudging Adora who pet her snout.Time passes, and there are metal creaking noises as a ship graveyard comes into view; Glimmer looks down at the map and the paper flutters.

"Something's wrong... According to the map, we're way off-course."Glimmer said.Glimmer looks down at Adora and Sea Hawk grunting on the deck as they arm-wrestle, Bow and a dragon velocity cheering them on from the side.

"WHOO! Yeah, let's go! Go, Adora. Yeah!"bow cheered.Adora slammed Sea Hawk's fist against the crate."Ha! Yes!"she cheered."Best three out of five!"he gruffed frustratedly.Glimmer was about to say something before the boat swayed."is that velocity doing that."bow asked nearly falling over before a snout pushed him back up.

"if your there then what's that?"bow asked pointing at velocity.A crash booms again, wood creaking, and the ship shaking causes the crew to yelp and fall over.

Glimmer, Bow, and Sea Hawk all go to look over the side of the ship, and Glimmer gasps; a serpent surfaces under the ship and rocks it, causing them all to fall back and shout; waves crash as the ship lands back into the water and they all get back up.

"For the Honor of Grayskull!"Adora called before running"Waaatch thiiiiis!"She yelled before grabbing one of velocitys horns and jumping towards the serpent.

She-Ra leaps from the ship toward the monster, lifting her sword and shouting; she grunts and her sword clangs as she slams down and cracks the serpent's teeth; the monster roars and hisses as it slinks down under the surface.

She-Ra yelling and water crashing.velocity and Shera fought the serpent as velocity bit and snapped at it occasionally hitting it with her tail.

Adora burst to the surface."Got it!"she yelled before the serpent draged her back under" Wait, no--".Velocity continued to hit the serpent.Adora came back to the surface.

"Okay! Now, I got it. We're all good."she chuckled."Adora--! Velocity!Get in the boat!"she yelled.

An:I'm doing this part in two parts to make it a little easier.