no princess left behind part two

blood mention and implied/ hints to sex in this chapter as well some lore to velocity.

No Pov:

The princesses soon arrived in the fright zone. Mermista went to the sewage system and jumped in.

She groaned as she swam in the water.sewage splashes and then a  fan activates.Mermista shrieked as more water came towards her.

meanwhile

Adora's Pov:

we snuck through the horde scrapyard avoiding guards and guard bots." Mermista should be in place now."I whispered as I made a signal to the others.

wires snap and alarms blared around them.we knocked out The two guards in front of the door .

"We go on three. Ready? One..."Adora said before being interrupted by Seahawk." Forward!"he yelled." I said on three."Adora grunted." I got excited."Seahawk said.

Adora knocked on the door."Where's Mermista?"Seahawk asked."She must've gotten held up. Come on, we need to secure the guards."I said.I heard a horde skiff humming.

" Psst."I said to seahawk to hide as I saw scorpia."Halt! Who are you?"Scorpia said.

"Me? I'm the inspector. I'm here to inspect all the things."Seahawk lied.

" Inspector? Inspector, "Scorpia said thinking"of course! I must have forgotten you were coming. We're long overdue for an inspection, I do have to admit it, but I can assure you we are up to code."Seahawk went with scorpia as they left.

entrapta and perfuma arrived." Wha...? How did this happen? We had a plan."I said stressly."Actually you kind of lost me at the perfume bottle."Entrapta said pointing with her hair.

" Where have you two been?"I asked."I tried to get here sooner but harmonious teamwork with Entrapta can be...a challenge."Perfuma said cleary slight annoyed by this.

" This isn't a game. It's the Horde. Velocity,Glimmer and Bow are being held captive in this building and now Sea Hawk is gone."I whisper yelled.

" Okay. All right, everyone calm down."Perfuma said" Maybe we could try a simple breathing exercise. Deep calming breaths, hmmmm.".Alarms then blared around them as red light engulfed everything."Come on, we're going in."I said.

No Pov:

The door clanged open.Mermista stood there dripping wet "Could you not?"Mermista said."Huh? What happened to you?"Adora asked."Uh, the sewer happened to me."Mermista said slightly angered.

"We can't waste any more time. Bow,velocity and Glimmer need us."Adora said worried for her girlfriend and friends.

Adora ran past mermista"Uh, can I get a thank-you?"Mermista said as everyone walked past.

" Thank-you."Adora thanked.The door clanged closed, Horde soldiers talked in background.

" We need to get to an information port. I'll hack into the data base and identify the cell block Velocity,Glimmer and Bow are being held in."Adora said.

" Hey, where's the geeky princess?"Mermista asked." Okay, she is really putting a crimp in my harmony!"Perfuma coughed and sobbed.

"Don't worry. We'll find Entrapta and Sea Hawk and we'll rescue velocity, Glimmer and Bow."Adora said.

" I don't know, that sounds like a lot. But you know me, I'm totally up for anything."Mermista said."

Meanwhile in the Black Garnet Chamber.

No Pov:

Glimmer yelled and cried in pain." I should warn you Princess. Any attempt to teleport through these restraints will only cause you pain. "Shadow weaver mocked" It seems my Black Garnet and your powers don't mix. Besides, your mother will be here soon."