No Light No Light

Chapter 20 No Light, No Light

Ocs- Xx_Hecate_Prime_Xx

Ocs- X_Midnight_X

********†********†*************************

"Any luck with finding the Decepticons and the Unicron followers?" Optimus walking in the command room to see RamBlaster at the monitors.

The second in command shook his helm

"No Optimus haven't had a signal all day," he reported.

Optimus sighed heavily, ever since Sari dream about Unicron and the followers last night, he got worried. He was worried for Cybertron safety along with earth, for Sari's safety and for both of the factions. Even though Autobots and Decepticons were always at each other vocals and want to kill each other, he had a feeling that they need to work together to stop Unicron and the traitors, whether they like it or not.

"Optimus calm down, there will be a signal soon enough," HardKnocks said while checking weapons.

"Sorry, but I'm on edge," Optimus stated.

"You're worried about Sari's dream," KickBlade pointed out.

"I fear her dream could be true that's why we need to warn Megatron that he may be having Unicron followers in his ranks," Optimus said in a calm tone.

"Why do I get the feeling that the Autobots and Decepticons are gonna make a truce to help each other to stop Unicron?" Silver Crusher shuddered.

"Cause it is how it will go," a mech said out of nowhere.

"Whoa!" Faë yelped

The Autobots who were in the command room suddenly drew their weapons but stopped when there were two mechs in the room.

The first mech who looked incredibly ancient was magneta with a hint of silver teal faceplate and light blue optics. He carried what to look like a sword.

The second mech who was young, was gold with bronze decals and had soft violet optics and he reached to the ancient mech's shoulders.

"Lower your weapons young ones we mean no harm," the ancient mech said in a calm like ancient voice.

The Autobots lowered their weapons realizing they can trust these two.

"Um...who are you?" asked SteelCharger.

"My, you younglings these days for not paying attention to what your elders have told you," the ancient mech scolded but sighed, "I am Vector Prime."

Optimus optics widen in shock when he heard of this mech.

"Vector Prime? As in the guardian of time and space?" He asked.

The ancient mech or Vector Prime nodded smiling, "that would be me."

"Whoa," ArchLocker muttered.

"But who's he?" RamBlaster pointed to the young mech.

"Nozdormu Prime, the guardian of sleep," the young mech replied.

Everybody looked at each other then back at Nozdormu

"Um...we never heard of you," Lunar said feeling bad.

"I'm a little new at being a Prime," Nozdormu nervously chuckled.

"So what brings you two here?" Faë asked.

"We're here to help you to deal with Unicron," Vector Prime stated.

"News travel fast," RamBlaster muttered.