An old friend's return

Chapter 22. An old friend's return

Transformers © Hasbro

Ocs- Xx_Hecate_Prime_Xx

Ocs- X_Midnight_X

******************************************

Sari.

"Huh?" Sari stopped in her tracks when she was on her way to her new quarters when she heard someone called her name.

When they got back on Cybertron with the Decepticons and Neutrals along with BlackArachnia the Dinobots Waspinator and Lockdown since they wanted to help with the Unicron battle. Ultra Magnus announced that they'll be on a ship called Ark. Ultra Magnus stated that he did not want the Unicron fight be on Cybertron since they're already at war with the cons, Cybertron doesn't need any more damage.

Sari looked around, trying to see who called her name. No one, no one was in the hallway but her.

"Hello? Anyone there?" Sari called just in case.

Sari tell them I'm coming. The voice said again in a mech voice and for some reason it sounded familiar.

Sari shook her helm trying to shake off the weirdness

First nightmare visions now hearing voices. I think I'm starting to lose my mind. Sari thought.

Sari sighed and closed her optics trying to clear her mind

Just calm down Sari you need to calm down you don't need to be that freak out.

"Miss Sari?"

"Ahhhhh!" Sari screamed and turned around to see a crimson red mech looking at her.

Oh Eclipse, Lunar's twin brother.

"Um yes Eclipse?" Sari asked nervous.

"Do you know where my sister is? I want to speak with her," Eclipse asked.

"Lunar? I believe she's in her room," Sari replied pointing down the hall, "but I highly doubt she'll even talk to you, since you're a Decepticon and betrayed her."

Eclipse just shrugged.

"Techinally this is between us so please mind your own business."

And with that, Eclipse turned around and headed to Lunar's quarters leaving Sari.

Well I can understand why Lunar hates him. He's a jerk. Sari thought. She wanted to smack the mech for betraying his own twin.

But Sari just sighed and went to her quarters to get some rest for the big battle.

Sari entered her quarters to see Tamara sitting on the top bunk reading a book while being quiet. Oh that's right, Ultra Magnus stated that half of everybody were going to share a quarters together and which Ultra Magnus didn't explained much.

So Sari has to deal with Tamara, which was not good since the two techno organics can't get along. Speaking of which, what happened to Tamara earlier? She was walking away from CrossSlash and ElectroCharger with a mad look on her face.

"Tamara?" Sari began but Tamara stopped her

"If you're going to ask what happened earlier, I don't want to talk about it," she said not looking from her book.

Sari sighed.

"I'm not gonna leave you alone until you tell me."

Sari heard electricity snapped while Tamara closed her book upset. Scrap should've left her alone.