A Beast's imprisonment

A/N OKAY  AS I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF CHAPTERS THAT I WAS BRINGING IN MY ROLEPLAYING BUDDY @I_love_Dreadwing's OTHER OC IN NAMED SHARPFANG A PREDACON AND AS OF AGAIN THIS THIRD PART IS DEDICATED TO HER AND THIS CHAPTER IS NOT WHAT I'M GOING TO REGRET SOMEBOT IS GOING TO DIE BUT I WONT SAY WHO SO LETS MOVE ON TO THE CHAPTER.

Transformers © Hasbro

Ocs- mine

Sharpfang and Snowstorm- @I_love_Dreadwing

Chapter 9. A Beast's imprisonment

Warning: Cybertronian's violence ahead.

**********††††††****************************************

                                The Autobots including Snowstorm walked through the space bridge to Cybertron and saw half of the main members of the Elite Guard waiting for them. Sentinel Prime wasn't nowhere in site.

Snowstorm stopped in her tracks and her face turned cold when she saw Ultra Magnus, "Hello brother," she said in an emotionless voice.

"Snowstorm," Ultra Magnus greeted then look at Optimus and his team.

"Thanks for coming Optimus," the large blue and white mech said.

"Ultra Magnus sir," Optimus saluting.

"I apologized for bringing you all here unexpected, but we need assistance with a situation," Ultra Magnus said.

"Its alright sir," Optimus replied.

"So what's the situation sir?" Sari asked.

                                                            Before anyone could answer, Sentinel came walking out of the building talking with a couple guards about something. Sentinel stopped in his tracks and glared when he saw Optimus  and his team.

"Bad timing," Sari groaned.

Snowstorm looked at Sentinel and glared, "Sentinel," she nodded.

Sentinel nodded and looked at Optimus, "Optimus," he grunted then glared down at Sari.

Snowstorm's icy blue optics flashed red, "Sentinel I'm warning you, Back. Off!" She growled.

"Why should I?" Sentinel asked still glaring at Sari, "and why does the freak have to come with Optimus and his team? She should mind her own business and go back to Earth where she belongs."

Snowstorm's optic became more darker red in anger, "How about I put you in your place!" She yelled.

                                                                          Snowstorm tried to attack pounce on Sentinel but got hold back by Jazz, Wheel fire, Cäsium, Silvercrusher and Ratchet hold her back while Optimus, the jet twins a couple of guards and Hammer burst hold Sentinel back before a fight could break out.

"Whoa! Cool it Snow!" Jazz shouted, his servos gripping Snowstorm's shoulder plates tightly.

"This Cyber clown isn't worth it!" Ratchet remarked leaning his back against Snowstorm's larger frame trying to push her back.