Primal Instincts

Chapter 12. Primal Instincts

Transformers © Hasbro

Ocs- @Xx_Hecate_Prime_xX

Ocs- @X_Midnight_X

~predacon. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The downtown of Detroit was a mess from the Decepticons and the predacon's destruction, but the town had seen its share, the town was on its third time of almost destruction and this really pained the Autobots to see this again.

"Not again," Sari muttered when she saw some buildings destroyed.

The humans were screaming and running terrified. Sari hated this, hated to see her town getting almost destroyed again by her enemies. Sari could feel her eyes glowing with anger.

"Sari calmed down please," Optimus said over the radio.

"I can't Optimus, I'm upset, this my home and all the Decepticons are doing is destroying it," Sari snapped.

"This is our home too, Sari and we're upset also so you're not the only one," Optimus said in a calm voice

"Sorry Optimus, I shouldn't have snapped," Sari apologized and went quiet.

"What a nice speech, Prime," snickered a familiar voice.

"Starscream," Lunar growled.

"Honestly I thought I was gonna puke of what you said" a femme or as in Scatter Dust mocked.

"Decepticons: Superior Autobots: Inferior," Soundwave said in his usually monotone voice.

Megatron grinned evily. All the Decepticons were there along with the Predacon, but amongst the group they were missing one. Shadow.

The Autobots transformed glaring at the cons.

"Well, well. If it isn't Optimus Prime?" Megatron jeered. "What a surprise to see you here"

"You're the one who escaped Megatron," Optimus had his battle mask on, "you're going back to prison."

He laughed gleefully

"You can try and take me down, puny Autobot! Decepticons! Attack!"

Sari was ready to attack but Snowstorm stopped her.

"Stay back, Sari", she ordered before drawing her swords.

Sari could see the worryness in the white femme's optics. Snowstorm didn't want her to get hurt, since Sari still had human in her. One blow and Sari was dead.

Sari nodded, she ran off to go somewhere to hide to let the Autobots and Decepticons fight.

efore Optimus could charge at Megatron, a large silver wing smacked into him and went him flying back a few feet.

The Autobots cringed at Optimus pain.

"Optimus you okay?!" called Bumblebee.

"No I'm not Bumblebee, a wing smack me!" Optimus said in irritated tone.

The Autobots looked to see a familiar cybertronian or rather, the predacon. The predacon growled deeply glaring at the team.

"I wasn't expecting to see the predacon again," muttered Ramblaster.

The beast's mouth stretched into what looked like an evil grin before spreading its massive wings.

Before any of the Autobots could blink, wires and metal were heard transforming. The predacon was no longer a beast it was a femme.