Returning Home

Transformers © Hasbro I only own my Ocs.

Ch. 5 Returning Home

"Megatron tried to do what?!" Optimus yelled.

                                    Sari cringed when Optimus yelled in anger while Sari was trying to tell what happened in the stockades with Megatron when Sari trying to get answers from him but couldn't making Sari walked away.

"Megatron tried to make me join-" Sari began to say but Optimus cut her off.

"I heard what you said Sari, but please tell me you refused Megatron's offer?" Optimus asked.

"I did Optimus," Sari said hearing Optimus sighed with relief.

"Next time Sari say something, don't be quiet and keep it from us," Bumblebee said walking up to Sari

"Don't worry Bee I promise," Sari said hugging Bumblebee.

"Optimus, sir I have a question," Silvercrusher spoke after Sari and Bumblebee broke out of the hug.

"What is it Silvercrusher?" Optimus asked.

"When will we leave for Earth tomorrow?" Silvercrusher asked.

"Tomorrow once everyone is awake and ready to leave," Optimus replied, " Speaking of leaving, everyone go get some rest, it will be a busy tomorrow once we get to Earth."

"Yes Optimus sir," Everyone said

                                    Everyone parted ways and went to their rooms to get recharge for tomorrow's departure for Earth.

                         Sari walked into her guest room feeling tired of what happened. Sari didn't bother taking a shower, so she crawled into her bed falling asleep not knowing  she was dreaming or having a nightmare.

*Dream/Nightmare*

Huh? Where am I. Sari thought.

                      Sari wasn't in her guest room outside of Cybertron or on Earth, she was in a pitch black room with no windows or any doors to walk out or anyway to escape.

                           Sari tried to call out to Optimus and the others but she had no voice, she could only think and hear her thoughts.

There's gotta be a door around here somewhere. Sari thought.

                   Sari tried to feel a wall so she could know where she was walking to but the bad thing was there was no walls either. Now Sari was freaking out.