Getting settle

Transformers © Hasbro

I only own my Ocs

Ch 6. getting settle

Sumdac Tower

                                               Professor Sumdac was listening closely and carefully to what his techno organic daughter was telling him what happened while her and the Autobots were on Cybertron the home planet of the Transformers. Professor Sumdac couldn't help but smile  that his daughter did the oath to protect both of her kind Cybertronians and humans and was officially an Autobot. His own daughter who was thought to be human but revealed to be a halfling was growing up right in front of him. He was so proud and was about to cry.

"Sari you have made me so proud," He said ready to cry.

Sari smiled at her father's reaction, "Thank you daddy, I guess I did come this far, Prowl would be happy to," Sari became sadden when she mention Prowl. He would be proud of her of choosing the right path.

Professor Sumdac could tell Sari's sadness about Prowl's sacrifice, he reached forward and grabbed her hand, "Of course he's happy he would know cause he's watching you," he said.

Sari wiped a soon to be tear from her tear and smiled, "he is and I'll keep making him proud while I help the Autobots."

"That's my girl, and may I ask where is your symbol of the Autobots?" he asked since he didn't see the symbol that the Autobots had that was either on their chest or shoulders.

"Oh that's on my robot form," Sari said then transformed into her Cybertronian form and showed her symbol that was on her chest plate then transformed back to her human form, "and since my symbol doesn't show on my human form, I have this ring that I got from Wheeljack a scientist,  that proves I'm an Autobot," Sari showed her ring that showed she was an Autobot.

"Wow," was all Professor Sumdac could say, he was still amazed that his daughter was a full fledge Autobot and she wasn't his little girl anymore she was grown up. It was going to be hard to let her go.

"Sari," Professor Sumdac began, "Now that you're a full Autobot I think-" Sari cut him off.

"You want me to stay at the Autobot's base right?" She asked

"How did you know I was going to say that?" asked Professor Sumdac.

"Just a luckly guess," Sari smiled, "but do you want me to stay with the Autobots since I'm one of them right?"

"Yes, it would be a lot easier to stay with them so you don't have to go back and forth in case they need," Professor Sumdac explained.

"That I agree with," Sari said.

"You're not angry at what I said?" Professor Sumdac asked surprised

"Dad I can't stay being angry at you and you are right cause I am an Autobot, I need to stick with the team," Sari said

Professor Sumdac smiled again at Sari's words, "well then I should let you go to the base so your team can have your help."

Sari got up and hugged her dad, "Thanks dad I'll come visit when we're not busy."

"Please do, it may get lonely here, but I'll be used to it," Professor Sumdac said.

"Promise," Sari said, "anyways later dad."