Oath

A/N I HAD TO REWRITE THIS CAUSE THE FIRST TIME I WAS WRITTING THE SECOND CHAPTER DIDN'T MADE THAT MUCH SENSE SO I HAD TO RESTART ALL OVER. SO HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE ALOT BETTER AND I DECIDED TO CHANGE THIS CHAPTER INSTEAD OF HAVING THE CHAPTER CALLED TELL ME THE TRUTH WHERE SARI WANTS TO TALK TO MEGATRON SO I HAD THIS CHAPTER CALLED OATH, YOU'LL KNOW WHY THIS CHAPTER IS CALLED OATH AND I'M BRINGING IN MY FAVORITE CHARATER WHO CAME FROM ARMADA. SO LETS MOVE ON TO THE STORY.

Ch 2. Oath

Optimus Prime's POV

"Are you going to be okay Sari?" Bumblebee asked once we were all out of the ceremony hall after Prowl's funeral ended.

I glared at Bumblebee, he shouldn't have ask if Sari was okay, Sari broke down crying at Prowl's funeral, she was not okay. Prowl was a mentor to her, he taught Sari to defend herself and learn ninja moves too. Prowl was family to Sari and same us, so no Sari was not okay, I was going to tell Bumblebee to leave Sari alone but Sari spoke before I could.

"I'm okay Bumblebee, no need to worry," Sari said but I knew she was lying.

Sari's eyes were all red and puffy from crying at Prowl's funeral and I'm worried for her.

"Sari, if you're not feeling okay, why don't you retreat to your room and get some rest," I said.

"I'll be fine don't worry Optimus," Sari said.

"Sari as your leader, I'm worried for you, please go and retreat to your room to rest," I ordered.

"Optimus just stop alright? Stop acting like you're my father, cause you're not," Sari snapped.

My optics widen Sari said that, never would I thought Sari would snapped and say that to me. Even Sari and the others were shock of what just happened.

"Ouch," Bulkhead mumbled.

"I'm sorry Optimus, I didn't mean to say that to you," Sari apologized.

"Its okay Sari I know you didn't mean it," I said, "if you want to know the truth, you are like a daughter to me that's why I care about you."

Sari smiled, "I see you as a father too Optimus and sorry I snapped, its just been hard for couple of days."

"Its okay and I know what you mean," I said.

"Actually wouldn't it be a month since Sari figured out that she was a techno organic and all the other stuff that happened to us?" Bumblebee asked.

We all glared at Bumblebee telling to be quiet and which he did.

"So what now big dude?" Jazz asked.

"I don't know yet Jazz, I wish Ultra Magnus would tell us of what's going on," I said.

"Um, Optimus, I feel like I'm sensing an Autobot coming our way," Sari said.

"Sari, how did you know?" I asked.

"That's what I want to know too," Sari wondered.

This must've been Sari's third new ability sensing other Cybertronians, her other two abilities were healing and can tell what machines needed. Guess we all need to know how special Sari and where she really came to.

As on cue, Sari was right a yellow blue mech Autobot came walking up to us and stopped when he was close.

"Optimus Prime sir?" the mech Autobot asked.

"Yes that is me," I said.

"I'm Hotshot and Ultra Magnus sent me to get you all. He would like to speak with you and your team," said Hotshot.