Snowstorm Magnus

A/N OKAY QUICK REMINDER AGAIN I DO NOT OWN SNOWSTORM SHE BELONGS TO @I_love_Dreadwing LIKE I SAID IN CH 7 A SEEKER'S RETURN SO FOR RIGHT NOW I'M DEDICATING 3 CHAPTERS TO HER SINCE I'M USING TWO OF HER CHARACTERS SNOWSTORM AND SHARPFANG AND PLUS I DON'T OWN THE TRANSFORMERS I ONLY OWN MY OCS NOW I CAN MOVE ON TO THE STORY.

Chapter 8. Snowstorm Magnus

Transformers © Hasbro

*****************************************************

At the former Decepticons base.

"So Slipstream, explain," Starscream began while glaring at his femme clone.

"Explained what?" Slipstream asked from her spot.

"Why did you brought me back from the well of all spark?" Starscream asked walking towards Slipstream, "and if I recall you hate me and you follow Megatron."

"I brought you back from the well of all spark because Lord Megatron and the Decepticons are now in the stockades, thanks to Optimus Prime and his team," Slipstream explained.

"And this concerns me why?" Starscream asked with an optic ridge raised.

"Starscream, you can lead the Decepticons now since Megatron is defeated and locked up, you can finally have that one thing you wanted, Leader of the Decepticons," Slipstream said.

"Actually Slipstream," Starscream began,"I no longer want to be the leader of the Decepticons."

"Wait, what?" Slipstream asked in shock.

"Megatron deserves that title not me, I've failed to many times to offline him to have his title, I'm done," Starscream said.

Slipstream was still shocked and was trying to piece this all together but she recovered quickly and asked.

"So, what are you going to do, be a lone Decepticon or turn neutral?"

"I'm going to try and reclaim my Second in Command title and regain Megatron's trust," Starscream answered.

"Good luck with that," Slipstream snickered.

Starscream rolled his optics and turned to Soundwave who was quiet.

"So Soundwave, care to tell us about yourself?" Starscream asked.

Soundwave didn't answer or didn't say anything. He was just quite.

"Not a talker I guess," Starscream mutter and turned back to Slipstream.

"Let's plan on to free our leader and how to get rid of the Autobots," Starscream chuckled while the sun went down slowly and becoming night.

**************************************†*************

Meanwhile at the Autobot's base.

"As I said to the Decepticons my name is Snowstorm Magnus," Snowstorm reintroducing herself to the Autobots at their base, "I'm part of the Elite Guard and Ultra Magnus' sister."

The Autobots were trying to piece this together when Snowstorm explained all of this. Since when did Ultra Magnus had a sister?

"If you're Ultra Magnus' sister, how come we never seen you with him and the Elite guard?" Optimus asked.

"Ultra Magnus is an overprotective brother he never let me go on missions sometimes," Snowstorm explained, "I've tried asking for one but he keeps turning them down."