Without An Alliance

Chapter 17. Without An Alliance

Transformers © Hasbro

Ocs- Xx_Hecate_PrimexX

Ocs-X_Midnight_X

*********************************

"Hmmm...they should be here by now," Shadow outside of the base sitting on a rock, his leg propped up with his arm draped across it.

He was waiting patiently for Temperance, Lunaris, Rogue and maybe BlackNight to show up. He com link Temperance, telling her that Megatron accepted them to come hearing Temperance that her and the other will come ASAP.

Shadow blinked and looked up when he heard insane laughing and giggling. It was Lunaris.

Finally. Shadow rolled his optics.

Shadow got off the rock and walked to see figures coming over, instead of three figures there was four now.

The fourth figure next to Lunaris was a femme, she was dark blue, black and white, her optics were red but deep down they were purple from the energon.

Hmmm seems BlackNight was eager to join. Shadow thought impressed

"Glad you four could get here in time," Shadow smirked.

"Yeah, so let's go and meet Lord Megatron," sighed and the indigo mech

"I can't wait to see their faces once they know what we are! Hehehehehe!!" Lunaris giggled insanely.

"Shadow is there someone we're expecting," Temperance looking at Shadow's face.

"We're not but Blitzwing is expecting someone. His sister named ColdStorm," Shadow replied.

"Would that be her," BlackNight pointed to the sky.

Shadow looked up to see where she was pointing. He saw a familiar jet that almost looked like Blitzwing. When the jet was close to the ground, it transformed into a Cybertronian femme. She was biege and sky blue, red optics, she almost had the same structure as Blitzwing and looked like she would reach to his chest.

"Are you ColdStorm?" Shadow asked

"Yes, I'm ColdStorm, sister of Blitzwing," she replied. She had an Romanian accent.

"Sister you're here!" Random Blitzwing screamed coming out of the cave.

Before someone could blink, Blitzwing went up to ColdStorm picked her up and hugged the life out of her.

"Sister look at you! You've grown up since I last saw you! You make me proud!" Random squealed like crazy

"Happy to zee you to brother, but please put me down, I can't stand your hugs so much," ColdStorm said in a cold way.

"You're so cold!" pouted Random

"I'm called ColdStorm for a reason."

Random switched to Icy

"Though I am glad you did come, we were needing new people since one betrayed us," Icy stated.

"I'm glad you called, Transylvania, Romania was getting boring anyways."

Icy nodded then looked to see the four newcomers behind Shadow.

"You're the ones that Shadow suggested yes?" He asked.

"We are," replied Rogue

"Then come Megatron is waiting."

**************************************