Showdown

Chapter 23. Showdown

Ocs- Xx_Hecate_Prime_xX

Ocs- X_Midnight_X

****†**†***************************************#

Shadow bowed to the almost healed Unicron listening to every word the Chaos lord has said. Shadow smirked knowing how the ideas will be played out.

"Of course father I understand, I will explained it to everyone," he looked up grinning evily but frowned when Unicron said more.

"The Autobots have their commarde Prowl back? Well this is unexpected shall we deal with him?" Shadow asked but frowned deeply when Unicron replied but bowed his helm again, "yes I understand father and I'll tell the others the plans."

Shadow bowed again to Unicron then left to informed the others.

He could hear Lunaris laughing insanely while BlackNight was trying to tell her sister to shut up but he could hear what was Lunaris was saying.

"I wanna tear one of those Cybertronians to shreads! Hehehehehe! I wanna start now!" The acid green femme laughed insanely.

"Lunaris shut up," BlackNight growled.

"Besides once Shadow gets done talking to Unicron he'll come tell us," Temperance stated.

"Well he better hurry up cause I want to fight," Rogue sighed, "and what's taking him so long?"

"Relax Rogue, I'm here," Shadow appearing right by Temperance

"So are we gonna go and fight those pesky factions or what?" BlackNight boredly asked.

"Of course but here how the plans will go," Shadow said.

"Each of us will be going after one of the factions," Shadow explained

"Lunaris you'll be going after Sharpfang and BlackClaw," Shadow looked at Lunaris

Lunaris giggled insanely when she got her orders

"BlackNight you'll be going after Sari."

BlackNight raised an optic ridge

"How come you're not going after the techno organic?" she asked

"Reasons," he replied.

"Temperance love, you'll be going after the other techno organic girl who has the electricity," Shadow looked at Temperance

"Understood love," Temperance nodded

"And me?" Rogue asked

"You can pick whoever you want," Shadow said

Rogue just nodded

"Now does everybody know what to do?" They nodded, "now than let's head out."

*******************************************

"Alright everybody listen up and I'm only going to say this once so listen closely," Ultra Magnus spoke.

Autobots Decepticons and the Neutrals gathered around to hear what Ultra Magnus had to say. In front of Ultra Magnus was a plan data on what to do.

"Knowing the Unicron followers that will attack us, we need plan prepare and surprise them, so Snowstorm, Nozdormu Prime Optimus Megatron and I work on a plan on what you all need to do," Ultra Magnus explained.

"I don't understand there's five of them and what about a hundred of us, it should be an easy fight until we face Unicron," Tamara piped up.

"It may look easy young one but Lunaris controls terrorcons they're like zombies to you," Snowstorm looking at Tamara.