Inside of Unicron part 1

A/N: I'm splitting Inside of Unicron into two parts cause I've seen it done in some fanfics plus this part will be short while the next part will be kind of longer and plus this is almost done (finally) so yeah. Anyways on to the story.

Chapter 24. Inside of Unicron part 1

Ocs- Xx_Hecate_Prime_xX

Ocs- X_Midnight_X

*********************************************

Lunaris was giggling insanely while holding a dark energon when she was at a nearest scrap grave of offline Transformers that lost their line on the front, but not for long. The dark energon in her servo she was holding was gonna bring them back, but not alive but as Terrorcons, the undead of Cybertronians.

"This is going to be fun!" She cackled insanely.

Lunaris broke the dark energon in half and threw the first half towards the offline seeing the dark energon glowing.

Lunaris grinned then shoved the other half into her chest while it glowed.

"DARK ENERGON COURSING THROUGH MY VEINS! ARISE MY TERRORCONS! ARISE FOR BATTLE!" She yelled while laughing insanely.

Just as she commended thanks to the dark energon, the terrorcons groaned and growled while getting up and walked over to Lunaris.

Lunaris smirked insanely

"Come my pets we have Predacons to destroy."

***************************************************

BlackClaw stopped in his tracks and sniffed the air and growled

"Love what's wrong?" Sharpfang asked

"I smell terrorcons and Lunaris," Blackclaw replied then looked at Sharpfang, "be careful terrorcons and dark energon are dangerous."

"Hey I'm Drakka reincarnated," Sharpfang snorted but looked at Blackclaw, "but you are right, we are facing something dangerous."

BlackClaw nodded his mate had a point they not were reincarnated of Drakka and BoneCrush, they were tough but that's wasn't Blackclaw was worried about. He was worried for Sari. Worried whoever she was gonna face, hopefully not BlackNight or Shadow but he could worry about Sari later cause Lunaris and her terrorcons terrorcons

The sound of Terrorcons growls made Blackclaw and Sharpfang growl back and got into a fighting stance while Lunaris was laughing insanely.

"I found you!" The acid green femme sang then grinned showing sharp rows of dentas, "prepare to meet your doom!"

"Get them my pets!" She order the terrorcons.

The terrorcons roared and charged at Blackclaw and Sharpfang.

Blackclaw and Sharpfang quickly transformed into beast mode and attacked the terrorcons.

Lunaris closed her black optics and laughed at the Predacon's demise. Those two were goners.

Lunaris laughed for about ten minutes until she didn't hear noises from the others. Lunaris open her optics to see what was going on until they widen in shock and horror. Instead of her terrorcons being there and victorious after killing Blackclaw and Sharpfang, stood Blackclaw and Sharpfang in bot mode glaring while at Lunaris.

"What?! Where the frag did my terrorcons GO?!" The acid green femme exclaimed.

"Oh they've been dealt with," Blackclaw smirked.

"Now you," Sharpfang growled

"YOU CAN NOT HARM ME! FOR I HARVEST DARK ENERGON IN ME! FOR I AM INVIC-" Lunaris began but Sharpfang cut her when she clasped her servos making them into her blaster and hit her in the arm