Tell me The Truth

Transformers Animated ©Hasbro (forgot to put that in the second chapter

Ch 3. Tell me The Truth

Sari's POV

"Sari you do realize talking to Megatron is a bad idea right? asked Bumblebee walking with me to the stockades.

                                   I stopped in my tracks of what Bumblebee said. Was it a really a bad idea to talk to Megatron the leader of the Decepticons who may know something about me? I don't know. I just wanted to if Megatron would tell me everything to me about why I was on his ship then in my father Professor Sumbac's laboratory when my dad found me, but I doubt Megatron won't tell me everything since he's a Decepticon and they usually don't say anything if its to an Autobot or human and we all know Decepticons are great at lying. I was still thinking when Bumblebee was calling my name over and over.

"Huh, what?" I broke out of my thought and look at Bumblebee.

Bumblebee sighed, "I asked if this is a good idea to talk to Megatron after all what he has done to us."

"Oh," I said, "I don't know Bee, I feel like I need to talk to Megatron cause he knows something about me."

"I highly doubt that Sar , I don't think he's gonna tell you everything," Bumbleebee said.

"Yeah I know what you mean," I said.

"I'm still surprised Ultra Magnus granted you permission for that," said Bumblebee.

"I thought Optimus was gonna freak out and tell me no," I said remembering Optimus's face when I asked Ultra Magnus to speak with Megatron and thought he was going to say no but Ultra Magnus stopped him.

"Well he does care about you Sar and doesn't want to see you get hurt, same for us," Bumblebee said.

"I know you guys care, but now that I'm a full fledge Autobot, you guys need to stop worrying about me 24/7," I said.

"You know that's not going to happen Sari, we're still going to protect you cause of you and your abilities," Bumblebee said.

I laughed, "I had a feeling you were going to say that."

Bumblebee smiled and bent down to hugged me,  "just so you know Sar, I will always be there for you."

I smiled hugged Bumblebee back, Thanks Bee, I'm glad I got to meet you and the others."

"Me too," Bumblebee said.

"So which way is to the Stockades again," I asked breaking out of the hug.

"Keep going straight, we're almost there," Bumblebee pointed to a large building not to far away.

                                             We resumed our walk and headed straight  to the stockades. We finally got there  which wasn't long and seeing 6 guards who were guarding the front, I hope they let me in and speak to Megatron. When we walked and the guard saw us, they quickly and went to block the door. Yeah this was going to be hard to get in.

"Halt," the 1st guard putting his hand up stopping us.

"No one is allowed here without permission," the 2nd guard eyeing us.

"Oh well we tried come on Sari,” Bumblebee said wanting to go.

I elbowed him and look back at the guards, "I have permission to enter from Ultra Magnus."

"Oh and what is your permission to enter here?" the fourth guard asked.

"The permission is to speak to Megatron himself," I said.