A Seeker's return

A/N OKAY BEFORE I GET INTO THE STORY I'M DEDICATING THIS CHAPTER TO MY ROLEPLAYING BUDDY @XxThunderDashxX CAUSE I COULDN'T FIGURE WHAT TO CALL THIS CHAPTER AND I HAD TWO CHAPTERS THAT WERE CALLED RESURRECTED AND A SEEKER'S RETURN. THE A SEEKER'S RETURN WAS THE ONE THAT THUNDER GAVE ME SO THIS PART IS FOR HER ^_^ AND  I PROMISE I WOULD PUT 2 OF  HER OCS IN HERE. NOW TO MOVE ON TO THE STORY.

Ch 7. A Seeker's return

Transformers © Hasbro

I only own my Ocs.

                            A teal jet was flying over Detroit following the Autobots to the location that one of their teammates gave them and told them that they found something. The jet went over to a building and landed while transforming revealing to be Slipstream, Starscream's clone who was the only one who wasn't captured and sent to the Stockades with the other Decepticons on Cybertron.

                                         Slipstream walked over to the building ledge and watch the Autobots arriving to their location while having a smirk on her face knowing they led her right to where Starscream's body was. She looked at the Allspark fragment in her hand that she found at the former Decepticon's  base while hiding. Slipstream better hope that the fragment bring Starscream back or she be wasting her time bringing him back for nothing. She clutched the Allspark  in her servo and continued to watch the pathetic Autobots at their location.

"Ramblaster, what was it that you found?" Optimus asked while transforming and walked over to his second in command.

             Sari stopped in her tracks and gasped sensing who it was.

"Optimus, its Starscream," she said.

                                             At the word Starscream the Autobots drew their weapons just in case Starscream attack and retreat, but Sari stopped them.