Lando

Chapter 14:

Rey's POV

1:45am

"This is not good." I said under my breath as me and Ant stared at...it. I mean is use to be Jandro's car, but without the wheels, rims, windshield wipers, doors, and lights, it was an it and nothing else. This was not good because not only is the car useless, but this was a clue leading us to no where. This meant the kids could be anywhere and we didn't know exactly how far they were.

"I swear I am gonna kill that boy! * Tengo que! ¿Cómo diablos puede suceder esto?" Ant yelled. (*I have to. How the hell does this happen?)

"Calm down, hermano." I said not even sure I meant it.

"I can't. I can't I mean would you be calm if this was Al's car? No you wouldn't. I can't believe our kids right now. They left the car here now lord know where the hell they are." Ant said as he shook his head at the car. He kicked it and yelled in frustration.

"This was so...stupid." I said as if I was my daughter was right in front of me.

"I'm not even mad about the car. I'm--I--I'm mad that they left it here. How the hell are we suppose to find them now?" Ant said taking the words right out of my mouth.

"We just gotta ask around. We've been here before and they haven't. They couldn't have gone too far." I said, not only trying to calm him down, but myself as well.

Ant nodded and we both got in the car. He started down the street with not even a clue of where our kids were.

Ali's POV

2:20am

"I can't believe this. We'll never find Orlando. What if he's not even in California?" Chanel said complaining once again.

"He would never leave Cali. He loves thing place too much." Jandro said with some much certainty.

"Yeah but that was all before his mommy got killed and his house came tumbling down." Chanel said shaking her head.

"He would never leave Cali." Jandro repeated his self looking at his sister sideways because she was being a snob.

"Where is this other place you know of, Jandro?" Michael said trying to get him focused. Jandro look at the only phone we had and stopped once he looked up. We stopped at a warehouse much like the one Daddy and Uncle Ant had, but it had a way differnt vibe; one that sent chills down my spine.

"What is this?" Chanel said in a shaky tone.

"A warehouse Anelli abandon. He set it up for Orlando in hope he'd been in the street game like him, but Orlando said no. He said this was the last place he'll ever be. I know if he had no choice he'd choose this place." Jandro said making my shoulders relax. I figure no one was here since it'll just be Orlando. No one works the warehouse so we were good...so I thought.

Jandro opened the rusted door, but once the door was all the way open, there was a least 20 dudes and a few skinny girls in skanky clothes. Jandro's face was just as confused as the rest of us. Before we could see if Orlando was even in there, some guy hit Jandro in the back of the head. A gun was sitting right at the back of my head and the same was for Michael and Chanel. A guy pointed a gun at Jandro daring him to get up off the floor.

"Who the fuck are you?" The guy holding the gun to Jandro said as he cocked his gun back.

Rey's POV

2:31am

"Where would they go...where would they go...where would they..." I whispered to myself as I looked out the window. I was driving and looking for the kids just like Ant was looking on his side.