Baby Bracelet

Chapter 4:

Next Day

Al's POV

"Where are you guys going?" I heard Michael asked the twins as I walked down the stairs.

"To the---"

"None of business." Jandro said making Chanel shake her head and Michael smack her lips.

"The mall, Michael." Chanel finished her sentence.

"Cool I wanna come." Michael said. I walked in the conversation and smiled.

"Me too." I said and Jandro smacked his lips.

"No, first of all I already gotta take my little sister, but I'm not going with a bunch of other girls. Y'all gon kill my vibe..."

"What vibe, Jandro? Don't nobody want yo ass." Michael said waving him off.

"Just come on." Chanel told us as she walked her way to the door. We followed her completely ignoring the fact that Jandro was against it.

We all got in the car and drove to the mall. Jandro separated his self from us as if we really cared. We walked into the Forever 21 and started looking at the cute shirts they had.

"I want this one too, Lando." Me and Michael looked up to the sound of a girls voice and saw Orlando and some girl with him.

"That's cool. Get whatever..." He said looking uninterested.

"What is he doing here?" Michael whispered to me as we semi-hid behind the racks.

"It's just the mall. I mean of course it's a chance we'll see him here." I whispered back. "But who is she?"

"Of course you care..." Michael said with a laugh.

"What's that suppose to---"

"Oh my god, wassup Lando." We heard Chanel say. Michael and I followed as Chanel walked up to him.

"Hey, Nel." Orlando said in a quick mood change. He gave Chanel a side hug. He noticed us and smiled.

"This is---"

"I know who they are." Orlando said looking straight at me. My eyebrows went up and I smirked.

"Fa real? How?" Chanel asked in curious confusion.

"I met them at a store the other day. Al and Michael, right."

"Yeah...you remembered?" I said in slight confusion.

"Of course..." He said smirking at me. I felt my cheeks get hot and I looked down as if he could see me blushing. I looked up only to find he was still looking at me.

"How do you know Chanel?" Michael asked making him look at her. I kind of felt hurt since him looking at me made me have butterflies that I liked.

"We go to the same school." He answered. Then he shook his head. "Yo pops must not be here...you talking to me." He said to Chanel.

"Yeah he's not, but I would have said hi to you even if he was." Chanel said rolling her eyes.

"Lando...aren't you gonna introduce me to your friends or whatever." The girl said as she took a hold to his arm. He looked at her with a frown.

"You know me, Lyric." Chanel said smacking her lips.

"Do I?" The girl said obviously pretending.

"We're lab partners in third hour." Chanel said with a straight face.

"Anyway...who are you two?" Lyric said with attitude.