My House My Rules

Chapter 6:

August

Michael, Chanel, Chantel, momma, and I threw all our bags on the floor exhausted from shopping. I never truly thought that you could shop till you drop until I got here. We laid on the couches and started to watch TV. After a while we fell asleep.

3 hours later

"Hey wake up, princesas." I heard daddy say in a whisper as I felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes only to find him bent down to me and Michael's level.

"What time is it?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"Like ten-thirty." He said with a smirk on his face. My eyes started to shut again uncontrollably.

"Can't we just sleep here?" I said in a soft tired voice.

"Yeah, let me get y'all a blanket. I can talk to these guys later." He said as he walked away.

"I'll be right back." He told some guys who was standing at the front door. I put my feet up in the couch, softened up my pillow with a few punches and closed my eyes as I waited for a couple of blankets from my dad.

"What are you doing?" I heard Michael's tired voice say.

"I'm trinna go to sleep." I mumbled for only me to hear.

"Stop it..." She said as I heard a few man chuckles.

"Stop what---" I lifted my body up and saw that a guy was hovered over my body. He had a smirk on his face and lust in his eyes. I could see just over him a guy over Michael's body too.

"I like when young bitches fight. It makes my dick even harder." The guy over me whispered. I gave him a look of disgusted and I tried pushing him away, but he grabbed both of my arms and laid them up away from my body.

"Let me go!" I yelled as I started to squirm. Me and Michael struggled as we tried to get out of their grips. I could feel my shirt bust open and I screamed as I heard the guys zipper.

"DADDY!!!" I screamed in fear that they were going to actually rape me and my best friend.

POW! POW!

I heard sudden gun shots invade my eyes and I felt my own body shake. I opened my eyes when I realized they were close and saw the guy laying on me motionless.

Daddy grabbed his head by the hair and yanked his dead body off me. He kneeled down to me with worry and his gun in one hand. He sat the gun down and wiped my tears off my face.

"Are you ok?" He said with watery eyes. I felt more tears down my face and I covered my eyes with my knees. I felt his arms around me and he held me tight.

"Come here..." He said to Michael as he let go of me. Michael came into the hold and daddy held both of us close as me and Michael let our tears go.

"I'm so sorry. They're not gonna hurt you guys anymore." He said to us as we both looked at him still wondering what the hell just happened.

"Wh--who were they?" I asked wiping my face.

"Some sick assholes I was about to do business with. I should have know they were shady...they came from Anelli's business. Anybody that knows him are little shits." He said shaking his head. I held my head down thinking about Orlando...

"Do me a favor and go to bed if you can. I wanna take y'all some where tomorrow morning." Daddy said to me and Michael with obviously something on his mind. Me and Michael looked at each other knowing damn well that we won't be able to sleep after a night like this.