Find Al Again

Chapter 21:

A Day Later

Rey's POV

"My cousin can do it. Just trust me one last time if not ever." Nathan said to me as we tried to figured out who would kill Drago.

"Reasons why I should trust your cousin..." I said with my hand on my chin.

"He wouldn't want money. And he's been in jail before. He wouldn't mind going back , he hates being on the outside. plus He works the night shift and it would look less suspicious." Nathan listed. I nodded giving Nathan the go ahead.

"Bring him here first. I want to tell him what he should do." I said to Nathan.

Nathan got on the phone an called his cousin. We waited for about 20 minutes before he got there. His cousin had tear drops on his face and a walrus mustash. His two arms were covered in tattoos.

"So why do you want to do this?" I asked him straight out. The guy looked at me and smirked.

"I get why you wanna kill this guy. Truth is I would love killing him. I've heard about him in prison. He's a real fuck off. Besides, I've been looking for a reason to go to jail. I nearly shot a nurse in the face, but this is better." The guy said dead serious.

"Shit..." I said looking at him up and down. "Ok...you know what to do?" I asked moving on. The guy nodded.

"Yeah I do, but..." He trailed off. "You know this stuff is used for lethal injection, right?"

"Yeah. It's less messy." I said. "The last thing you want is messy in a hospital." I explained. The nurse nodded agreeing with me.

"I want it done tonight." I said making sure he understood. I took a deep breath and relaxed my shoulders.

Now all that was left is Anelli coming to me...

Al's POV

I heard splashing and felt mist touch my face. I opened my eyes seeing some random guy with a hose. I stared at the water taking Yung's blood away. It was washing him away like he was nothing. Yung dedicated his life to doing what ever Anelli wanted and Anelli just shot him down like a dog.

"Some one you knew?" They guy said. I looked up with tears in my eyes. He nodded and looked at my feet. The had some of Yung's blood on them. He sympathized and pointed the hose toward my feet. The water washed the blood away and I thanked him.

"Sorry for your lost. He was a good kid." He said sighing as he walked toward a cracked door. It was cracked by the hoes and it let in a slim light. The guy opened the crack wider so he can fit in. I squinted my eyes at the light but saw enough to see it was outside.

He closed the door completely and I heard him grab a lock. Suddenly I heard yelling as the lock dropped.

"What? Are you sure?" The hose guy said.

"Yes I'm fucking sure. Bowe said it. I went to the hospital myself looking for him and they tell me he's dead." Anelli's voice belted.

"Shit, what happened?" The guy said obviously in shock.

"I know what this is. I found this on his body." Anelli said.

"'I've been calm long enough. Give the Princesa back to Rey.'" The guy read making my eyes widen.

"Yep there's instructions on the back. I have to be there in an hour." Anelli said in a shaky tone.

"You sure you wanna go alone? And unarmed?" The guy asked. Anelli cleared his throat.