🌼Raiden's Babysitting Adventure Pt 2/3🌼

🌼Before you Read🌼

🌼Before you Read🌼

🌼Part 2 of the 3 part story of when Raiden babysits his sister's kids.

🌼This thing was not edited at ALL! Because this is a side project, I don't care about a ton of phrasing issues as much as my main work, so I apologize in advance for all the weird stuff that could be found. It should still make sense and look like most of my writing (just...not as close to perfection as I'd like as I was excited to post).

🌼Not really much else to say, so I hope you enjoy!

🌼Play Time🌼

You'd think changing a baby's diaper was easy, yet all the ones I could find in Keiko's room were all defected

You'd think changing a baby's diaper was easy, yet all the ones I could find in Keiko's room were all defected. They weren't used, but they wouldn't stay together. Every time I picked one up, I realized there was no hole to slip onto Keiko.

What made matters worse was that this kid would scream on the top of her lungs that would put a banshee's screams to shame. Nothing I did could calm her down. Her face was all red while tears few all over her face. When I looked around the room—which looked as if a unicorn had puked pastel colors all over it—I couldn't find a pacifier or some sort of toy for her to distract herself with.

Even when I gave her one of the defective diapers, she just threw it back at me, kicking and punching her tiny fists all over the place.

After a while, it got to be too much.

"Just shut up!" I snapped at Keiko. "Crying gets you nowhere, so just stop, so I can get this thing figured out!"

Despite what I told Keiko, my comment only made her cry even louder. I looked down at the hundreds of diapers laying around me. Was Niko trying to make sure this whole babysitting thing was hell for me? If so, she was doing a damn good job at it.

Who knew what the triplets were up to‽

For all I knew, they could've been terrorizing Tami and making it hell for her too. If I left to go check on her, the small baby would've fallen off the small table I put her on. The last thing I wanted to do was tell Niko she had one less kid. She'd kill me if something happened to any of them.