🌻Mistletoe Madness Pt 3/4🌻

🌻Before You Read🌻

🌻Before You Read🌻

🌻Warning, long chapter. It is separated into 3 parts (each section divided by scene breaks) but yeah, longest, yet most fun chapter of the entire fic.

🌻Fun fact about this story: the scene at the very end of this chapter is what inspired this whole fic. More to come about that in the next chapter as I don't want to give spoilers.

🌻That's all!! Enjoy!!

🌻Gingerbread House Fiasco 🌻

While I wanted to follow Kita and Mori around to make sure those two were, indeed, getting closer, I forced myself to stay away

While I wanted to follow Kita and Mori around to make sure those two were, indeed, getting closer, I forced myself to stay away. Surely enough, Mori would be able to make a move on Kita and get closer to her. I didn't have to worry about those two. What I did have to worry about was everyone else.

Especially a particular boy with an obnoxious orange Christmas sweater.

First off, who even makes orange Christmas sweaters? Secondly, didn't he understand that everyone was supposed to dress up? Wearing an ugly Christmas sweater was not dressing up at all! I was about ready to march up to him and ask him all about it, along with demanding where his friend was at when he made the fatal mistake of looking up at what was hanging in the doorway.

"Would you look at that, mistletoe," he noticed, before glancing at the person standing nearest him. Luckily, she didn't give me a heart attack with her outfit as Dani must've either beat me to it and forced her to change into something more sensible, or he threatened her before coming. Either way, I doubt she'd willingly come to a party wearing a nice green jumpsuit, one that actually looked like she tried.

Because she looked like she tried, I wasn't going to question it.

She mustn't have heard him as she started walking in his direction to go to another room, but Kaito being, well, Kaito, he grabbed her metal arm and pointed up at the plant above them. I should've moved it out of the way with my vines, but knowing how idiotic he was, I decided to lean against the wall and cross my arms over my chest, watching as the whole thing unfold.