🌻The Good, the Bad, and the Fashionable Pt 1/3🌻

🌻Before you Read🌻

🌻Before you Read🌻

🌻Warning: The use of alcohol will be used in this. I do not recommend nor truly support what these two characters will be doing in the fic with alcohol, so do not do this at home; however...Sakura does drink a lot after she becomes a Pro. Just drink responsibly if you choose to, folks.

🌻Story is mainly between two characters: Sakura (a character I own) and aBitGrim's Dani (from I See Dead People). Credit goes to them for creating such an amazing fashionista to compliment Sakura (and many thanks for letting me create this!)

🌻Because this is a crossover with someone who writes an OC insert story, the timeline of this is pushed to the current BNHA timeline. So, yes, NONE of this is cannon, but you can bet something like this has happened to Sakura sometime during her career.

🌻Other characters will be mentioned from other authors, but I'll wait until they make an appearance to give a shout-out.

🌻This is the first crossover/short fic I'm posting before it's actually finished, so updates will be inconsistent.

🌻That's all for now...enjoy!

🌻Vittoria🌻

My eyes drifted from the large stack of paperwork lying on my desk and over towards the clock

My eyes drifted from the large stack of paperwork lying on my desk and over towards the clock. It was well past closing time, but I didn't have a choice. While my main job was being the Pro Hero, Wisteria, I also was in charge of my own fashion company. Most of my work for that was keeping up with the latest trends and creating my own work. I loved doing that as people needed saving in more ways than one.

Trust me when I say, I have stopped multiple fashion hazards from walking down the street because of my line.

But, since I was a Pro Hero, my agency—or more so, my fashion company—was in charge of multiple Pro Hero costumes. Not the repairing part, but the designing part. Sure, Heroic Department students and Pro Heroes could just design their own, but they needed some guidance from designers. Being that I was a Pro and a designer, many came to me to help their dream designs come true. My goal was supposedly easy: make sure all designs were reasonable for a Pro Hero and make some slight modifications. To anyone, that task would've been simple.