🌸Summer Vacation Pt 3/4🌸

🌸 Before you read 🌸

🌸 Before you read 🌸

🌸 As always, I've been given permission by the author of KL to use her characters.

🌸Fun fact about villain and people used. He villain used here was always the same. The other people who may show up, well, that kept changing until I discussed this chapter with the KL author.

🌸 Enjoy!!

🌸 Trouble 🌸

The rain started to fade a bit the longer I walked outside

The rain started to fade a bit the longer I walked outside. I didn't care for the rough tiny grains of sand inching up my legs as I did, but the alternative was something I wasn't going to cave into.

"If you couldn't be a hero, what would you be?" Tami's question rang in the back of my head.

We all wanted to be a Pro Hero more than anything, but none of them seemed to have wanted it as badly as I did. If they were really serious about becoming a Pro Hero and protecting people who couldn't defend themselves, then they wouldn't have been acting like idiots like they were.

We should have been training. One of these days, after we graduate, our days will be filled with hero work. The only one that was an exception to this was Tami, but even she should be training. There were too many times that she was a target for villains. I didn't want something bad to happen to her again.

A good hero protects everyone. I know there will be times I can't protect Tami, so she needed to learn to defend herself. If something happened to her again...

No. I couldn't think about that. She would be fine right now. Even if they were acting like complete idiots in there, every single person that was with her was training to become a hero and would protect her no matter what. They'd have to.

I was about to turn around to see how they were doing when I noticed a thin purple fog rolling up to my ankles. There wasn't much smoke left, almost as if it had been going for hours and was about ready to fade away for good, but I still caught the sight of it. Purple fog on a beach, rain or no rain, it couldn't have been a good thing.