🌸Lovestruck Sequel Pt 4/4 🌸

🌸Before you Read🌸

🌸Before you Read🌸

🌸There may be a question as to what happened in this chapter...more to come to that at the end and what I think was going on behind the scenes.

🌸Last crack ship in full bloom y'all!! Enjoy!!

🌸Lovestruck🌸

Aida had one job

Aida had one job. It wasn't even a hard one, but seeing how Raiden threw Akiba like a sack of potatoes on top of Kita, I knew he screwed it up on purpose.

To think I had wasted 1000 yen on this‽ My request wasn't even that hard! All he had to do was make Raiden fall for Tami, or vice versa. At this point, I didn't care how it happened! One of them just needed to own up to their own feelings and confess. If they didn't, I was going to go insane.

"I told you this was a bad idea," Mori muttered once Raiden had dragged Tami across the hall, withdrawing his wing, so I could see them.

Part of me wanted to say it was successful, but seeing how wide Tami's brown eyes were and the scowl that was planted on Raiden's face when they passed by, I knew it was anything but. It was times like these I could see why people were so shocked when I said they were meant for each other. Raiden was so intimidating, which was so different from Tami who was so innocent and pure. Then again, it was kind of hard to picture her with anyone because no one wanted to see her heart break.

But those two were perfect for each other. The fact that he didn't just use his Quirk to throw Mori out of the way just so he could beat the shit out of me, was a testimony to that. I knew Raiden would love nothing more than that. After all, he was a different person when Tami wasn't around, but he held back just for her. Ever since those two started training together, the more I started to realize he'd hold back even if she wasn't there.

Tami brought the best out of Raiden, and likewise, I noticed Tami becoming more confident in herself. The way she was handling Akiba when she was alone with him was enough to tell that. She would've been so flustered otherwise, especially knowing that she didn't know him that well. I mean, none of us really knew Akiba. He just sort of hung around, but then again, he did so because of how close he could get close to Kita.