🌸Summer Vacation Pt 2/4🌸

🌸Before you Read🌸

🌸Before you Read🌸

🌸As said before, this short fic is meant to act as a sequel to Shelby's Winter Crossover where they played 21 questions. Honestly, this chapter is the sole reason as to why I wanted to write this fic, so I hope you all enjoy!

🌸Before we get through it, there were a TON of other truths and dares I wanted to include, but story/time sake, this was all that could be fitted into it. Might have to do a "deleted scenes" in my random writing book about stuff that couldn't be included 🤔🤔🤔

🌸Truth or Dare🌸

All eyes were on Sakura after everyone had sat down in a circle

All eyes were on Sakura after everyone had sat down in a circle. Her green eyes were scanning every single one of us, like a hawk searching for its next meal. When they landed on me, I knew I was done for.

"Raiden," she said with a menacing smile that'd give villains a run for their money, "truth or dare?"

This time, everyone's eyes were on me. Being in a dark place, this might have been hard to see, but we had Kaito. The boy's body glowed a faint light, allowing us all to see. He was closer to the darker side of the cavern, so everyone could see everyone without any difficulty.

Of course, it only made it that much more difficult to actually avoid eye contact.

The last time we did 21 questions per Misaki's request, I had to give up some information I wasn't comfortable letting anyone know. There was no way I was going to let that happen again, especially since I doubt Akiba would cover for me twice.

That only meant one thing.

"Dare," I said, not tearing my gaze away from Sakura as I did.

The girl smiled triumphantly, almost as if she wanted me to say that.

"I dare you to braid Tami's hair," she said, glancing over at the girl that sat near me.

Looking over, I realized she wasn't sitting beside me like the last time we had played a game like this. Then again, seeing how everyone was sitting, I guess there was a bit of a change since. Sakura was still sitting between Misaki and Mori, but to Mori's left was me, then Kaito, Tami, Kita, and of course, Akiba.