🌸Lovestruck Sequel Pt 2/4🌸

🌸Before You Read🌸

🌸Before You Read🌸

🌸Waring: This crackship is going to be something y'all didn't think you needed until you've read it.

🌸In my opinion...of ALL the crackships Shelby and I have between our OCs, this is one of my favorites. I wish we could expand on it more cuz honestly, this would be one of the sweetest ones ever!

🌸Random thought: I wonder what would've happened if certain characters would walk in and see this all happen?

🌸Oh whale, who knows. For now, enjoy the next part!

🌸Puppy Love🌸

Brothers can be so annoying

That was the last thing many people would expect me to say, but it was true. Ollie and I still got into fights. I mean, he was my little brother. Before I had to move into the dorms, he'd refuse to listen to me when I said it was time to make dinner or if I asked for his help to clean up his toys, or action figures as he'd call them. It was never anything major. Usually, he'd forget about it within an hour.

After I had left for the dorms, he clung onto every conversation we had. Again, I didn't mind. I loved talking to my little brother because I missed him. Most days, I wished I could just go back home to visit him. I knew he felt that way too.

Except for today.

"I hate you!" Ollie screamed on the other end of the phone. "I'm never going to talk to you again."

"Ollie—" I tried stopping him from hanging up from the other end, but it was too late. He didn't want to listen to a single word I had to say.

My lips pressed together as I turned to look at where I was going. Ollie usually called me later in the day, so it caught me off guard when he called me before my usual training sessions with Raiden. Of course, he had to get into a huge argument with Mom about a certain project he was working on in school. It was the same project I had to do that caused the confusion of me wanting to be a Pro Hero when I got here.