🌸Sakura's Sweet Sixteen Pt. 2/4🌸

🌸Before you read🌸

🌸Before you read🌸

🌸To those ever wondering who my number one OTP in all of INH is, I will say it's Sakura's parents. This chapter will explain why, so I hope you enjoy it.

🌸Preparations🌸

When given the option to either listen to two women argue about how the flowers should be arranged or answer whoever was at the door, always go with the third option: get them distracted on something else before answering the door

When given the option to either listen to two women argue about how the flowers should be arranged or answer whoever was at the door, always go with the third option: get them distracted on something else before answering the door. Did I know that though? Of course not, but I didn't think it was something I really needed to worry about.

Then again, when both of my mothers had strong feelings about flowers, I should've known nothing was going to end well. If I could get distracted by a single doorbell, then I would in a heartbeat.

I didn't even look who it was when I opened the door, but I had a good idea who was there since my friend agreed to come help set up. Of course, I was right as I saw a boy with dark hair standing there in a sleek suit. His arms were behind his back as he stood there, smiling as he caught sight of me.

"Happy birthday, Sakura," Mori greeted.

"Thanks," I said, tilting my head a bit. "What do you have behind your back there?"

Mori grinned even more, showing off one of his full smiles that could make any girl swoon. Honestly, it surprised me that he hasn't even asked a girl out at U.A. because any girl would be lucky to have Mori as a boyfriend. If it wasn't for my own strict "no dating" policy, I would've snatched him up for myself. Not because of his smile though, but because he was one of the nicest people one would ever meet.

Luckily, Mori understood that, but didn't deny the fact that I knew he had a little crush on me.

"Close your eyes," he said.

Instead of doing what I was told, I raised an eyebrow. "You know I said no presents, right?"

The boy shrugged. "I know, but I couldn't resist. Just do it, okay?"

I rolled my eyes before I closed them. I couldn't help but to tease Mori from time to time about stuff like that, but it was true. On the invitations, I specifically wrote a few important details for the party, whether it was the fact that I wanted everyone to have a date or wear formal attire. I even left my phone number on there in case anyone had any questions or needed help with anything; though, I'll admit, I really just left my phone number to try to help my classmates find the perfect outfit or pair them up with the perfect date.