🌸The Double Date Pt 1/3🌸

🌸Before you read🌸

🌸Before you read🌸

🌸Another Crossover with Kita's Legacy (someone should ban us from talking to one another about ideas as we come up with too many side projects)

🌸IF YOU HAVE NOT READ KL, HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
🌱Hikaru Akiba's Quirk is Wave Manipulation. This allows him to levitate objects and read minds. He doesn't need to physically touch someone to read minds; however, since this can be very unsettling, Akiba tells people that it's only through touch. Kita is the only person who knows otherwise because she's a special case. She actually needs him to touch her in order for him to read her mind.
🌱Hikita (KitaXHikaru) are not official in the book yet (or at least, I hope someday they will get together just like many of you hope for Taiden), but I think they would be together sooner than Taiden would, and since they're my main ship in KL, and with the author's permission, I'm allowed to do this.

🌸Again, this is dedicated to all my Taiden shippers cuz...this is it! The date y'all have been waiting for!

🌸The Set Up🌸

Ever since we had to move into the dorms, things have gotten a bit interesting to say the least

Ever since we had to move into the dorms, things have gotten a bit interesting to say the least. All I had to do was sit out in the commons area of the dorms and watch as my fellow classmates interacted with one another. It was so easy to tell who was falling head over heels with who in a matter of minutes.

Usually, my fellow classmates were pretty smart in figuring this out too. It didn't take long for couples to start forming without any sort of help. The first was Akiba and Kita, but I mean, if they didn't have feelings for each other after what happened during the Sports Festival, I would have been very concerned. Sure, they didn't start dating right away, but when they did, I don't think many people were surprised. Daigo tried asking out Katsumi a few times, but he was always rejected. That wasn't really a shock though as she had eyes on a boy in the Support Department. Oh, and it was kind of hard not to see that Misaki had a little crush on Sanda; although, I wasn't going to say anything as I was certain one of them would come out about it eventually.

There was only one potential couple that I was concerned about.

"You didn't have to walk with me to my dorm room," I heard Tami's voice say, snapping me away from my homework.