🌼Yamamoto's Hero Training🌼

🌼Key things to know before you read🌼

🌼 This is a deleted chapter from I'm No Hero. It would've been Chapter 41.

🌼Spoilers from the entire book is ahead

🌼Reason for being deleted: this chapter would've been the last one, but it didn't feel like the end of a story. It felt like the start of another arc, an arc I wanted to be a side-plot for the sequel. I tried remaking it in a different way, but if it worked, I was displeased with it. This was my favorite version and what I could see what actually happen without it feeling artificial.

🌼I think that's everything. I hope you all enjoy!

To think today was supposed to be filled with last's: the last time I was in the same class as my friends, my last day going to school with Sakura, my last day at U

To think today was supposed to be filled with last's: the last time I was in the same class as my friends, my last day going to school with Sakura, my last day at U.A. Instead, the only "last" I truly had to experience was my last heroics class with Mr. Elastic and the rest of my classmates. Everyone's costumes were finished that they all could have technically trained in them; however, being that I had just brought mine back to return to the school, all tattered and ripped from before, we just ended up wearing Sakura's all time favorite outfit: the plain white shirt and blue pants training uniform.

I couldn't suppress my smile as I saw her annoyed look. She must have been so excited to show off her Hero Costume to everyone, but instead, this was what she had to work with. Her hands pulled down the shirt as she shifted inside of the uniform uncomfortably. Sakura didn't say one word. Her silence spoke volumes. Well, that and the irritated look she'd give me.

"Can't believe we're still stuck in these things," Sakura mumbled. "How are we supposed to get use of our Hero Costumes if we can't even wear them? I mean, they're ready for us to wear. Shouldn't we wear them?"

"You're such a drama queen," Raiden muttered as he crossed his arms.

I looked over, watching as he walked alone in the hallway. Kaito was nowhere to be found. Seeing this, I stopped, looking around the lockers to see if there was any sign of our orange-haired friend, but he was nowhere to be found.