🌼Father's Day Special🌼

🌼Before you read🌼

🌼Before you read🌼

🌼This story takes place a year or two before I'm No Hero.

🌼You can read this story without any knowledge of I'm No Hero as it's completely spoiler free!

🌼Special dedication to fluff_writer_ who gave me the idea for a Father's Day Special between these three.

🌼Kintsugi (which will be briefly mentioned in the story) is a Japanese art form where they repair broken silverware (like cups, bowls, plates) with gold. If you ever have the chance to see what a kintsugi piece looks like, it's really neat.

🌼Picture above really has no importance to the one-shot, except for the fact that it's the closest picture I could find to Tami and Ollie (if, you know, the girl's hair was more blonde, had brown eyes...but I get Tami-Ollie vibes from it, so that's what matters). Anyways, it's still fitting for this chapter, and I'm sure y'all will figure out why.

🌼And I think that's everything. I hope you all enjoy!

🌼Father's Day Special 🌼

I never liked Father's Day

I never liked Father's Day. It wasn't for the reason people most people would think about either. My step-dad, Peter, was a real nice guy, and honestly, I was glad we could take a day to celebrate him being around. It was just that the kids at school always had to remind me at school that he was my step-father, not my actual father. The only kids who said differently was my small group of friends.

That was all I could really say about disliking it though because once that passed, I could enjoy it more. I was just lucky it was Saturday, meaning I no longer had to deal with the people bugging me about it. Tomorrow morning, my little brother and I would be getting up extra early to spend the day with Peter as he always took off work for Father's Day. It was nice to just have one day where we could spend time together. That was always my favorite part.

As for my little brother, his favorite part was the gift giving. He always made something homemade for him, and with being at school, we all knew he'd be able to make something extra special for Peter. I didn't really think much of it. For me, I just planned on making Peter some of his favorite tea I had bought from the store and give him a small, home-made Father's Day card. It wasn't much, but I knew he enjoyed it, especially since he never really wanted much for Father's Day other than to spend time with us.