🌸Sibling Weekend Pt 4/4🌸

🌸Before you Read🌸

🌸Before you Read🌸

🌸 Final part to this Sibling Weekend short story! Time to find out what happens to our heroes.

🌸Fun Fact about Character Spotlights: Had I not checked with Shelby, the writer of KL, I would've put something that wasn't cannon for Mori's Spotlight...She would've let me do it too, but it's not cannon.

...if only 2 of our characters would've lived in the same time period. Poor Mori.

🌸Anyways, enjoy!

🌸Found🌸

The moment I dragged the gigantic sac outside, I saw a huge group of kids huddling together in the middle of the yard

The moment I dragged the gigantic sac outside, I saw a huge group of kids huddling together in the middle of the yard. Some were crying. Others were trying to comfort one another.

By the looks of things, none of them were my sister.

Something thumped right beside me the moment I made it down the stairs. I turned my head to see a guy with wings landing beside me, carefully taking the bag from me. For a moment, I wasn't going to let go, afraid he was one of the villains, but someone flashed a light on him, showing his dark bat-like features. I blinked a couple of times, realizing who he was. He was the same guy who talked to my big sister when I first came here.

"What's going on in there?" he asked as he took the bag from me.

"Careful!" I warned, looking at the bag. "There's people in there."

"What do you mean?"

I turned my head to see Misaki Handa, the girl who played flag tag with us earlier. Her curly hair was flying everywhere, and she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt for pajamas. In her hands was a flashlight, that allowed me to see the guy with the Bat Quirk, Mori, a lot better.

They must not have known what was really going on, so I explained it to them as quickly as possible. I started by telling them about the three villains that were there, and what I thought they were doing. The people that were kissed and shrunk were in the bag, and Kita was the one inside fighting the Metal Quirk villain.