🌸Sibling Weekend Pt 1/4🌸

🌸Before You Read🌸

🌸Before You Read🌸

🌸Takes place in an AU as there's no way the KL/INH cast would ever meet each other (unless there was a time travel Quirk...hmm🤔🤔🤔).

🌸Since this AU is just that, there will be many significant changes. This time, unlike the last crossover I did, it'll be more on the KL side of things. The students will all be living in the dorms (which, yes, it would make INH nearly impossible, but for the sake of the crossover, they moved into the dorms after those event). Again, Hero courses are 1-A, 1-B, and 1-C, and General Department is 1-D. KL being 1-A, most my cast being 1-B, and of course, Tami in 1-D.

🌸Sorry, but this is NOT cannon in any way. Just a fun, what if, kind of scenario that makes me wish these characters lived in the same timeline. This should be self explanatory though as my story takes place well before the dorms were implemented.

🌸Honestly, you don't really have to have read either story as it centers around a minor, yet very lovable, character from INH, though, major spoilers to INH (as always) are upon you.

🌸Enjoy

🌸A Precious Reunion🌸

It was finally here, the day I could finally go and visit my sister

It was finally here, the day I could finally go and visit my sister. Words couldn't express how happy I was. I tried, but neither Mom or Dad would ever really know how excited I really was. I mean, they said they did, but they really didn't.

Tami has been going to U.A. for a few months now. The first couple of months, she was allowed to commute without having to live on campus. It was nice. She could come home, help me with my homework, make something awesome for dinner, and everything would be great. Sometimes, she would bring home some of her friends from school, so I could see some of their awesome Quirks. None of them made fun of me for not having a Quirk either, so even if I got annoyed with how much they took Tami away from me, they were at least nice.

With all the chaos that has happened with the U.A. students of, the school decided to open up the dorms, requiring students to stay on campus for their safety. I haven't seen my sister since, so I was beyond excited to see her.