🌸Lovestruck Sequel Pt 1/4🌸

🌸Before You Read🌸

🌸Before You Read🌸

🌸This IS a sequel to sd1229 's short story, Lovestruck. It is best to read that story before reading this one for it to make sense...

🌸BUT, all you need to know about that short is as followed: Aida unknowingly used his Quirk causing random people to fall in love with the first person they saw. One of these people was Kita, who fell in love with Mori, who could tell something was off. Sakura was not happy about it when she saw Kita crushing on Mori, but she did everything she could to help stabilize the situation. How that all happens and what exactly were the results...you'll have to read her short fic to find out.

🌸Japanese currency is going to be discussed in this chapter, so if you're from America, it's going to sound like a lot of money, but it's not. 1,000 yen is about $10 (it's actually about $9.18).

🌸That's all for this part. Enjoy!!

🌸Jealousy 🌸

"You owe me," I recalled as I crossed my arms and glared at the boy with the Cupid Quirk

It had only been two weeks since the boy caught the Quirk flu and accidentally matched everyone with anyone they laid eyes on. Most were not matches that should have ever been made, like Misaki hitting on me. Oh my gosh! I thought everything was going to be over at that very moment as she didn't back down. Others, well, they were hit with people that people had hoped would get together.

Like Mori and Kita.

I tried not to think about that, mostly because when I tore him away from her, well, things just became complicated. Things were already complicated with Mori, but now that I knew, it just was too much.

Of course, Aida didn't mean to cause the amount of chaos that he did. Because of him, I had to be the one to clean up his mess. Ivana and I basically worked together to get those affected by his Quirk to forget, along with doing our best not to make everyone so awkward around each other. We did a pretty good job on it too, but it was more work that it needed to be.