✰FIFTHTEEN ✰

Third person pov

Third person pov

Today is the party day which is held by the SG Entertainment because they got offer from overseas.

Jisung will be your date and Minho with Nari.

You keep your distance from Minho and Minho noticed it. He knew his mom threatened you. But that won't stop Minho from trying.

You arrived with Jisung at the big hall. You spotted Minho with Nari. He doesn't smile at all. He keeps his poker face like he doesn't care about his surroundings. You shakes off your though. "Why do i care.." you whispered.

"Hey y/n let's go over there, shall we?" Jisung is interlocking their hand and pull you

HAN JISUNG- HOW DARE YOU BE SOOOO FUCKING ADORABLE!!! You  monologue.

Jisung turned his head to look at you. When their eyes meet. He gave you sweetest smile ever. You doesn't even bother to smile back. You found he's really adorable and look at his hair!! He's so handsome today.

Any girls will fall to Han Jisung if they meet him.

A waiter come with a tray of red wine. He gave you and Jisung the wine. "Cheers?" Jisung giggled. You couldn't stand with the cuteness of Jisung. "Cheers." you giggled and cheered the red wine. "It taste really good."Jisung beamed.

" Uhm.. Jisung.. i need to go to toilet." you told Jisung." Okay, I'll wait you here. " he smiled.

You just want to fix her make up. You are alone in the toilet. You look at your own reflection on the mirror and start put on coral lipstick.

Abruptly, the lamp switch on and off again. Like what happened to you at your work place. You heartbeat is beating faster. You look around but your vision are unclear.

on
off
on
off

You heard laughter from the door of the toilet. You are looking at the door,trying to identify the person. You are scare right now. Really scare. You're trembling.

The light finally stop flashing. You heard laughter again. Your vision finally clear and you saw Mira and her gang. "What are you afraid of?" she laughed. She switched on the light and switched it off again. "I wonder if this scaring you so much." she added and laughed again.

Someone pushed Mira. "Ouch." Mira groaned. Nari saw everything. Nari stretch her arm.. Waiting for you to hold her so Nari can help you get up and out from this toilet. But you dodge it and quickly get out from the toilet and go somewhere.

Meanwhile Jisung is still waiting for you. "Where is she.. It's been 30 minutes. Why do girls take such a long time..." he mumbled. He looks around hoping to see you. He wonders if something happen. "Something is not right." he went searching for you.

Minho approached Jisung. "What are you looking for?" he asked his bestfriend. Jisung looks worried and Minho wonder what is happening. "y/n hasn't back from the toilet. It's been over 30minutes." Jisung glanced at his watch.