✰TWENTY✰

Jisung pov

Jisung pov

I rubbed my eyes and I'm still drowsy. I look at my left. Where's y/n? Seems like she went somewhere. I unlocked my phone and saw a message from y/n.

                             Babe🥺♥️

Babe🥺♥️
Good Morning Boyfie, I
didn't want to wake you
up because you are sound
asleep.
07.31a.m.

I am going to buy some food
for you ♥️
07.34a.m.

I don't know why but i am giggling. Maybe because of the girl cuteness?

I dried my hair and sat on my bed. I took a glance at my phone screen. "it's 9 am." i whispered to myself. Where is y/n? She takes a long time for food. Did she knows where to find food? Or she is craving korean food. I let out a small chuckle with the thought of y/n finding Korean restaurant.

"she could've told me. I can find the ingredients and cook for her." i smile again.. Looking at my phone wallpaper. It's our picture at the beach, yesterday.

I decided to give a call to y/n.

"The phone you are trying to reach is not available". ( a/u : is that what they are saying? I forgot lmao)

I bet she's trying hard to find the food.

That is what i thought.

10 am passed

1pm passed

3pm passed

Why did she takes such a long time.

                           Babe🥺♥️
                                                             You
                                   Babe...where are you?
                                   Did your phone died?
                                                        3.45pm

Still.. There's no answer. I started to feel anxious. What if anything happen to her? What if she run away or maybe she lost?

I grabbed my coat and quickly searching for y/n. Hoping y/n is anywhere nearby but unfortunately she isn't. I have to go somewhere.

I am mentally curse right now. "Fuck." i cursed underneath my breath. I take a deep breathe. Inhaling and exhaling.

.

.

.

.

I glanced at my phone. It's 9pm. The sun had went down few hours ago. There's no sign of y/n. Where is she...