✰FIVE✰

[Jisung pov]

[Jisung pov]

I went outside while y/n is changing her to the hoodie. My heart ache again when i see her like this. Since the first time i meet her, she always cries.

"Why aren't you join the party?" Lino hyung asked me. "I have someone i need to take care." i answered. "Who?" he seems curious and wants to tease me. "Someone." i smile awkwardly. "Well what's her name?" he started to interview me. "How do you know it's 'her'? It could be a boy." lino hyung laugh when he heard what i said. I shake my head and leave him. I don't have time to talk to Lino hyung. I'm scare if y/n is waiting for me.

I knocked the door. She opens the door and pull me inside. I was a little bit shocked but i am really suprise when she close the door and hug me. I can feel her tears on my shirt. She put her face closer to my body and she is gripping my shirt. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.. for acting like this. I'm sorry." she keeps apologise.

Slowly I'm wrapping my arm around her body. Stroking her head. "What are you talking about...... Why are you apologising..." she grips my shirt tightly. "I can't do this to anyone... even in my past i can't cry to anyone, i can't rant anything to anyone because i have nobody... I'm sorry." she stated. "You've seen me crying many times. You're the only one knows my pain." she added.

I started to pat her back. Trying to comfort her. "Hey... Take a rest okay? I'm available for you. I'll be there when you needed someone." i said while stroking her head.

To my suprise, we are cuddling on bed, now. I don't know how it happens but y/n fell asleep as soon as we are hugging on the bed. It just 8p.m i bet she is tired from crying too much. I can't believe it. I'm falling in love with this girl. From the first time i tried to approach her.. i feel like this.

12 am, the party was over 30 minutes ago. Lino Hyung opened the door only to find y/n and me hugging each other. "What the heck are you-" i shush him. "She will wake up. I didn't do anything bad. We are just hugging. Trust me hyung." i told him. Y/n face are on my body and Lino hyung couldn't see her face. "Huh.. Are you going home??" Lino hyung asked. "I wait for her." i answered. He nodded and left.

A few minutes later, i can feel y/n start moving. She moves away from me and sit on the bed. "What time is it?" she asked. "12.24 a.m." i replied. I come closer to her. She is suprise by my sudden action. I just want to fix her messy hair. "You look a little bit messy." i chuckled. "Do you want to go home?" i asked. She replied me with nods

We arrived at her home. "Thank you, Jisung. For being the one who comforting me." she smiles. Finally i can see her angelic smile. "Don't mention it."

.

.

.

.

[ Shin y/n pov]

Next morning i wake up and as usual i make coffee. I take a sip. My mind travelling to Han Jisung. He's very sweet person. I can't forget the way we cuddling on bed. Like... What was happened...

I heard someone is knocking my door aggressively. I open the door only to see a middle-age woman. "When will you pay?" she asked. "um.." i begin to stutter. "You haven't pay for more than a year, you keep saying next month.. And next month."  "I promise I'll pay next month please let me-" she ignore me. "NO. YOU HAVE TO PAY IN THREE DAYS OR GET READY AND GET OUT FROM THIS HOUSE."  she left.

My legs are weak. I'm stumbling and eventually falling on floor. Again, I'm crying.

[Third person pov]

Jisung phone ringing. He answers it. "Yea?H-hey why are you crying??" he asked worriedly. "I fetch you okay." he answered and end the call.

"Where are you going?" Minho asked as he sees Jisung is rushing. "Somewhere." then Jisung quickly leaves.

.

.

.

.

He's staring at y/n who is still drinking with her tears stream down her cheek. He didn't say anything. He just wait for y/n to open up to him. "I have to pay rent in three days. I can't do it. I delayed my payment for more than a year and it will cost a lot. My luck.. could never be on my side. I have enough money to survive." y/n confessed. Jisung listens everything carefully.

"I don't have parents,family or anyone.I run away from home when i was 16years old because i hate my family. They always fighting and abusing.AHHH MY LUCK WHERE ARE YOUUUU..." after y/n finished her sentence,y/n collapsed.

Jisung let out a sigh. "I have no option. I can't see you like this." Jisung carry her on his back and he brings her to his home.