✰TWO✰

[shin y/n pov]

[shin y/n pov]

Someone is opening the door. "Uh... Good morning... I guess?" the guy in pyjama greeted me. I throw a pillow to him. "WHO ARE YOU?! WHY AM I HERE!" i yelled. I look at myself. Huh i fully covered. He didn't touch me... Right?

What in the world i am in?!

"No!I didn't touch you or anything. I brought you here since you were too drunk." I'm groping myself to check if something wrong happen to me. "Don't worry I'm not that type of guy.. you are thinking right now." he try to pacify me. "Uhm.. How about you take a bathe first then.. You can use my shirt. Uh.. I'll leave it here." he said while hand me an oversized yellow hoodie and a short pants.

UGH that's why you shouldn't drink, girl. Ahh y/n you sleep in a guy house for the first time. Good. You never do this with your ex...but you did this with a stranger. What the heckkkk

.

.

.

.

I went downstairs and straight to the dining room. "I need to go home" "No." I furrow, "Why?" i asked him " he smile at me and says,"I'll send you home after you have breakfast with me. I cook for you, don't worry.. I know how to cook." he tries to convince me. Yea sure,men nowadays know how to cook. I sit down waiting for him to sit with me too. But i choose to help him.

I go to the kitchen and stand beside him." Let me help you. " he is looking at me. His face come closer instantaneously and cause my cheek redden. His hand reaching something behind me..he stop his movement to look at me. I'm freezing with shyness surroundings me. He took the salt behind me and continue his cooking.

What was that.

.

.

.

.

We are eating together. As expected, he is an excellent cooker. "I don't know your home so.. That's how you end up here. Don't worry no one sleep in that room before. It always empty." he said.
"Do you live alone in this big house. Isn't it too big for a man to live here?" i asked. "Nah.. I have housemate. He sleep at our friend's house. Gladly he wasn't home,he did not see the mess happened last night." he giggled. Oh.. Sh- don't tell me i did something embarrassing last night....

Flashback

[Third person pov]

Jisung ruffled his hair because it still wet. He came out from bathroom few minutes ago. He heard noise from y/n room and swiftly checked her. When he open the door. Everything cluttered . Pillows everywhere on the floor. "What.. In the world is happening." he murmured. "ARGHHHHHHH" Jisung flinched when he heard y/n shouting. "THAT BITCH I SWEAR I'LL KILL HER!" y/n punching the pillow and Jisung tried to stop her.

"Hey... Stop it oh my gosh... Is it my mistake took you here-" "WUARGHHHH I AM HEARTBROKEN.. CAN'T YOU SEE ME!!!" she yelled. She's crying and shouting again. Jisung look at her with sympathy in his eyes. 'ahh you must be heartbroken, that shits really hurt you because you really love him' he thought.

The pillow tear apart. The cotton inside it scattered on floor and bed. She's sobbing. She stop her wild actions. "Why...... I thought you really love me..." she sobbed. Jisung pulled her into his arm. Tapping her back. Try to calm her.

After she sleeps again. Jisung clean the mess she made. He pulled the blanket to cover her body.

End flashback

[Shin y/n pov]

Ahhhhh shit.. Why would i do that.. arghh I'm crying insideeeeee. I looked at the sofa and spotted a torn pillow. "I'm.. Sorry. I didn't mean" he is laughing at my reaction. "No,it's fine." he said.

.

.

.

.

[Jisung Pov]

I grab my car keys. She hopped in first. It was funny and sad when i recall what happened last night. It was funny because she was shouting like maniac but it was sad to see her shouted because she is heart broken.

Lino hyung appear. "Who's that girl in your car?" he asked. "I'll explain later." "Don't tell me you-" "NO HYUNG!It's not what you are thinking." i defended. Lino hyung seems having a problem. He comes home with tangled appearance. I wonder if he is okay.

"You shouldn't drink everytime you have problem. Why don't you talk to me." i said. He seems annoyed and went inside. He hates it everytime i ask him to stop drinking everytime he distress. Lino hyung hate sympathy. I sighed and hopped in the car.

"Your housemate?" the girl beside me asked. "Yea."

I'm driving to her home. "What's your name." i asked. "Me?" "Do i look like I'm talking to someone else?" i mocked. "Oh.. Shin y/n." she answered. What a beautiful name. "I'm Han Jisung." she nodded.

We arrived at her home. Suddenly she become humble. "Uh..." she scratching her head. "It's such a shame.. for me. Look.. I know my house aren't big as your.. i just-" "No it's okay. I don't really care tho"i stated before she become too humble.

" Thank you for let me slept in your house. I'm sorry if i burdened you. " she apologise." I'm okay with it. Nothing to apologise. We'll meet again. " i smiling.
" we? Why would i meet you?" ohoo.. a minute ago she showed her humbleness, now she is showing her sarcastic side." My hoodie? You want to take it? " i said." Oh...ya..I'm sorry." she apologise again.

I hand her my phone." What? "she asked clueless." Give me your number. If no one wants to accompany you drink, call me." i said.

" i said