✰TWENTY-ONE✰

Tw//violence

Tw//violence

Nari pov

I followed the black suspicious car. She is going to an abandoned place. It looks like an old haunted flat with two level of parking lot. Why is she going in this place? Why was she peeking Jisung's house?

I walk around quietly. I'm scare i will make any loud noise because this place really quiet. It's far from the town. There's no house nearby. Feels like in horror movie.

I heard someone whining. Sounds like a girl winching in pain. Slowly i walk towards the sound.

Only to find Shin y/n groaning on the floor. She is looking weak and unable to walk. Her face full with scars. Not a lot but there's a huge scar on her head. Fresh blood. Bruises.

I quickly run towards y/n. "Y/n? Are you okay.." i shake her body. She is barely alive. "n..... na.. r-ri. h-h-help.. m-me." she whispered. "y/n I'll saved you. hold on y/n." i try to untied the rope that bound her hand.

"n-nari" she looked at me in fear. Her eyes widened as she is looking behind me. I turned my head. "Gotcha" a guy said and my vision went black.

Hwang Hyunjin pov

Mira
Meet me Hwang.
9.18a.m.

I went the place where Mira asked me to meet her. I don't know what on her mind but she is totally crazy.

The place she chose is far from town. Why did she wants to meet me here?

I sat on a bench. It is very quiet and no one here. Is this an old park? Or maybe it's too early for kids to play.

I spotted Mira. She is wearing all black like a grim reaper. With a hat. Black fancy hat. With her sassy attitude, she crossed her arm and look at me.. Like she is waiting for me to greet a kidnapper.

"Where's y/n?" i asked. She laughed evilly. "That's no what i want to hear, Hyunjin. Dear brother, did you forgot my text yesterday?" she mentioned the text she sent to me. Yes, she did sent me a text about what she wanted. If she gets what she wanted then y/n will be free. Crazy bitch.

"It's y/n career-"

"FUCKING HER CAREER! HOW ABOUT MINE THEN?! I don't have any careers? Excuse me brother, do your work and y/n will not be torture again." she threatened me. Of course i don't want to see a video of my bestfriend being tortured. It makes me feel weak. "Mira, i can give you higher position without damaging anyone's career. Will that be okay?" i tried to discuss with her slowly. Even though... It seems like she won't hear my suggestion.

"No." as expected.

"I want y/n to quit in model industry forever. Ask her to find another jobs..other than modelling. It's tiring for me to see her everywhere with the banner hang on in front of our building as she is the only greatest model here. What am i? A goat? Just eat when it is break time. Then practice for nothing?" she explained.