Talent

(~) = means that the word is being dragged out.

Example: Hiiiiii, Helloooo, duuuude 😂

Y/n POV

"Yʻn~~~. Wake up~~~", Jisoo called out to me.

Me not being an early bird and because I couldnʻt sleep well wanted more time. "Just...five....more minutes.", I groaned.

"Lisa-yah~~!.", she yelled. I could still hear her, but my lazy bum decided not to get up. Why did she call Lisa?

"Y/N!!!", Lisa shouted alarming me while she shakes me wide awake.

I swing my arms around whacking her off. "Lisa~~~! I whined."

All I heard was laughing while I sat there making a pouty face. "I didn't even hear your footsteps. You almost gave me a heart attack.", I rolled my eyes while they still laugh at me.

"Time to get ready remember? Weʻre taking you with us to our dance practice.", Jisoo reminded.

After she told me that I gave them a joyous smile. I was glad for them being able to work especially with me around now. Although thinking about how Iʻm such a drag for them only gave me reasons as to why I should find a job as soon as possible.

I wore this

On the car ride there I sat next to Rosé

On the car ride there I sat next to Rosé. She seemed to notice something off about me which was right. I have so many thoughts running through my head and let alone there are many problems that I am dealing with. I feel like a mess honestly....But I cannot bring all my troubles upon them because the girls already have a lot on their plates. Iʻve actually gotten used to being around them a little bit. Still the fact that Iʻm with them, and that they notice me is enough to brighten up my mood a little.

"Y/n, are you ok?... you seem....troubled.", Rosé whispered. I saw the way she looked at me. Her eyes were filled with sincerity.

I give her a small smile and nod. "Iʻm ok Rosé"

Rosé let out a small sigh and looked down like she was disappointed. She looked back up returning the smile. "Ok.... But please. If you need anything or want to say something Iʻm always here. And please. Call me Chaeyoung", her hands placed on my leg, and I blush at the contact. My heart beating rapidly. I look out the window calming my nerves before looking back at her and nodding.

"Ok. Thank you Chaeyoung-unnie.", I smile genuinely because Iʻm really glad sheʻs allowing me to call her by her real name. Rosé is her stage name thatʻs why.

We arrived at YG and it looked cool. Like really cool. The whole place was pretty neat, and I got all excited thinking about how things go around here. Maybe I could audition for YG? I chuckle at the thought.

"What you laughing at?", Jennie looked curious.

"Oh nothing.", I answered back with a smile.

Jennie looks at me all suspicious like Iʻm hiding something which makes me kind of nervous. My heartʻs pace started beating a little fast. O gosh. My breathing gets slightly heavier.