What's happening

3rd person POV

Penny sat by the door that Y/n was behind, the four girls, Hwa Sa, and Taehyung were also waiting as the younger latter still had the door closed. Jisoo told them about the FAKE dating scandal they failed to find out about. Leaving out the part about trying to keep it a secret.

"You're joking, right?", Lisa glared at Teahyung who was hiding behind Hwa Sa looking like a scared little boy. Jennie also wanted to beat the boy.

"Do you like her?", Chae asked with a stern voice. Taehyung gulped from the sudden seriousness. Not knowing the chipmunk could be intimidating. He shook his heading explaining how Y/n is more like a friend or sister. "Don't murder me.", he said trying to convince them.

They let him go, but not without giving him a warning. "Do any one of you know what's happening to my sister?", Penny asked.

"Hwa Sa.", Jisoo called out.

"Hwa Sa? Could you tell me what's going on with Y/n?", Penny asked sitting in a chair near her.

"I know you're a cop and all.", she paused.  "But as a sister where were you?". Hwa Sa spoke calmly. Penny was taken aback with her statement. "What? I'm sorry, but who are you to her?". Both were glaring now while the others just watched.

"I'm her friend. In fact I'm more of a big sister to her than you.", she mumbled without another thought. Penny scoffed, "Sister? You guys aren't even related!".  she exclaimed. Everyone had their attention on the two arguing not noticing another pair of eyes watching the whole scene.

"If you think you can just take my place than you're wrong! You are not her family! You're just an idol! Nothing else.", Penny's words stepped on Hwa Sa filling the girls heads with doubts. The girl not saying anything back.

"Just an idol?", All the attention shifted to another voice. Y/n standing there with an angered expression. "Y/n.", Penny frightened.

"Y-you're up.", Penny spoke.

"You said she's just an idol? Sheʻs not! What she said was true. Hwa Sa is more of a big sister than you ever were!", those words hit her older sister like a brick. That didn't phase Y/n. "Why are you even here?", Y/n spoke coldly with eyes shooting daggers. Nobody could comprehend how intimidating Y/n looked right now. The room being silent. 

Penny eyes were growing watery, "I-I came here...to see you.".

"That's it? Nothing else?".

"Y/n, just hear her out.", Jisoo decided to but in. Y/n stayed quiet waiting for Penny to speak. "Can we speak in private, please?". Y/n shook her head, "Whatever you have to say, say it."

Penny explained everything. What she said to Blackpink and that's she also here for a case she's working on. "You're a cop? Since when?"

"Before I came here. Telling you about....mom and dad. Y/n...mom and dad are.", she trailed off. "What.Dead?", Y/n finished her sentence with a blank expression. Silence filled the room. Penny could only nod afraid of how Y/n will act.

"Good.". Penny froze hearing her sister's response. The others as well. Behind Y/n's cold demeanor she was hurt. a lot. "Is that all?", she said in a monotone. Her fist squeezing the doorknob tight with her knuckles. She could feel water building up, but tried harder to keep it unnoticed.

"Y/n.", Rosé addressed walking over to her. Y/n took a step back, but Rosé kept walking forward. Grabbing Y/n's sleeve and lifting it showing bruise marks. Her mouth hung open as her eyes scanned her arm. Everyone's eyes widened from the scene, "What the..", Penny trailed off.