Chapter 16

Jennie's POV

I looked at the woman who proved me her love altough she's tired. I gave her my permission and yes. Something happened to us.

"I love you nini" she said then she kissed my forehead, nose and all the way to my lips.

"I love you more lisa" I responded but seems like she didnt heard it cause she fell asleep.

I cant help trying not to smile thinking about what happened to us lately. She's my first love. Yet the first woman to lay her hands on me.

May tinatagong talento pala to si lili. Multi tasking sya today. Para naman makabawi. Sya lang naman tong pagod. I sneaked through our comforter i slowly kissed her neck all the way to her private part. I wonder what it taste like?

I sucked it with hunger as i saw her crumpling the bed with her hands. Nagising ko ata sya.

"Ughhhh... Nini..s..st-...ughh" she said while im enjoying my feast... I licked it with my skilfull tongue as i made her shake her body. I think it tickles her like the way i felt when shes doing this to me.

"Aaaa...ughhhh... im... Cummingg.... Nini...yaa.... Do it... Faster...." she said forcingly trying hard not to speak.

I continued eating her private part.. as she slowly cum. I sip it like a slurpee and made her moan loudly.

"Ugh.... Aaaaa... Sht..... " She said catching her breathe.

Ginapang ko ito pataas at humiga sa ibabaw neto. Shes really tired. Nagising ko lang ata dahil sa kademonyohan ng sex appeal ko hskhsk.

Paulit ulit ko itong hinalikan ngunit d ito rumeresponde. I stood up and put my clothes on at bumaba na para ih check yung binake kong cake. It really energize me.

Natapos na ang cake na binake ko. It took a couple of minutes from making a cream kasi nahirapan akong hanapin yung ingredients. Dinecorate ko ito and minutes passed tapos na rin ako.

D pa bumababa si lisa so i decided to bring her the cake upstairs. And i didnt know na gising na pala sya. Ganon na pala ako ka tagal na gumagawa ng cake?

I saw her holding my key necklace.. i put down the breakfast in bed table at umupo sa tabi nya.

"Is this yours nini?" She asked me.

"Ahh.. oo..." Sagot ko dito at pinasuot nya sakin yung kwintas.

"Special gift? Lagi ko kasing napapansin na suot mo yan" she said while fixing my hair.

"Uh.. yeah.. when i was 6. It was September ... i saw my girlcrush sa carnival... She's with someone crush nya yon sguro.. i really admire her.. Umiyak ako kase nagseselos ako sa kanila" i narrate it to lisa.

Pagtingin ko dito ay pansin kong natatawa sya.

"Anong nakakatawa dun?" I asked sarcasticly.

"Wala. HAHAHAH. Ang cute lang kasi sige patuloy mo" she said clapping her hands.

"A boy came to me. Kasing edad ko lang sya sguro bastaa. Pareho kaming bata. Tinanong nyako bakit daw ako umiiyak. I answered nakita ko kasi yung crush ko may kasamang iba. Then he was shocked. Binigay nya sakin yung Key. Sa kanya naman yung lock. Sabay sabi nyang. Kung tama na daw yung panahon. Magkikita kami" i said.

"Sayang nga. D ko manlang nalaman pangalan nya. Even his face. Naka cap kase sya" i added.

Habang nag ku kwento ako kay lisa. Naalala ko lahat nung nasa carnival ako. She's preparing for her performance. Dancer kase sya non. All i know is. They call her limario.